19. Who Are You

Opening her eyes, Y/n slowly pushed herself up from the bed as she realised she wasn't inside her bedroom unlike last night

Opening her eyes, Y/n slowly pushed herself up from the bed as she realised she wasn't inside her bedroom unlike last night. All she can remember was getting cozy on hee warm mattress and soft sheet before sleeping and now she's already here, sitting on her hospital bed, trying to analyse everything that had happened.

Turning her head to the side, her eyes spotted Sunghoon who was laying down his head on her bed as he sat down on the chair beside her, he was peacefully sleeping and seemed like he'd been here since this morning.

"Do it,"

"if you will... you'll never get to see me again,"

That voice from her dream or was it? Again drove deep inside her ear as her brows started to knitting on the center. Curiosity and so as confusion grew inside her as she tried remembering what that dream was.

Yet unfortunately, all she can remember was herself and the rooftop. The whole place was blurry and there was no person showed some vision of their faces like the one she expected.

"Who are you?"

She can't even remember what the voice sounded like, but she was sure to herself that it was familiar just by the sound of it, it sounded likeㅡ

"Y/n," the familiar voice called as her eyes automatically dragged towards the doorway of her hospital room. And there stood Minhee, staring at her with complete worries. Soon, Jian also entered the same room as she placed a homemade food on the table beside her bed.

"Come inside Minhee," Jian told him as he slowly made his way towards Y/n who just stared at him in response. He stood in front of her bed as he examine her existence.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Y/n only nodded her head before smiling at the taller guy. And there he was, feeling his heart leaping a beat after seeing her lips curled onto a warm smile. It was a new feeling, yet he wanted it last long like the first time they met at the library, not actually the very first time, but that was the first time he ever saw her smile like that.

For some unknown reason, it made him happy as a small smile started to appear on his lips, returning the same thing towards the younger.

Sunghoon on the other side was still sleeping.

"Has he been here all the time?" Y/n asked Jian after shortly turning her head to look at Sunghoon's quite sleeping figure.

"Yeah, he'd been here since this morning" Jian told her as she immediately shoot her eyes on Sunghoon's figure with the hint of guilt and worried before ranning her finger's on his soft locks.

However, Minhee didn't like the action she gave as it tingles the part of his heart, in a bad way to be exact. For sure, he didn't like it. Why was he feeling that way when he's not supposed to care. He looked away.

"What happened to me? I don't remember fainting last night," she bothered to ask Jian as thw older approached her.

"I was supposed to be the one to ask you that!" Jian started nagging, loudly as Minhee was taken a back by the situation, he actually got scared after the older raised her voice because she sound like an asian mom. "What happened to you?! Yah, did you take too much sleeping pills? Were you trying to kill yourself? I woke you up this morning so you could attend school since you always woke up early,"

"Your absence in the morning made me confused that's why I tried waking you up yet you didn't even budge a single bit, you're not even breathing that's why I brought you here" she ended with a sigh.

Minhee on the other side gulped. The guy who was laying down his head on Y/n's bed started to move upon the loud nagging session as he woke up, totally facing Y/n as his eyes went big.

"Oh gosh! You're awake!" he exclaimed, throwing herself on Y/n's as she return the hug, unknowningly patting the older's back. "Yah, what happened to you? I was worried a lot," he started asking, breaking the hug.

"I don't even know, does it look like I have an idea of what's going on?" she asked back, raising a brow. Sunghoon and Jian could onlu sigh in response because of Y/n's boldness upon stating her words.

Minhee only stood there, quitely, trying not to get in their bad side. Until Jian noticed him.

"Oh Minhee, have you meet Sunghoon already?" She asked as Minhee lifted his stare towards Sunghoon who basically just give the same stare at him in response.

He realised it was the guy he saw with Y/n when he first met her after getting back from the states.

"I happened to know his face, but not his name" Minhee awkwardly said as Sunghoon nodded his head and stood up, reaching his hand towards Minhee.

"Park Sunghoon," he introduced, smiling plainly as Minhee linked his hand with his.

"Minhee, Kang Minhee" Minhee introduces himself back as they shook hands before breaking it. Yet those stares can't lie. Stares of jealousy if we may describe, they weren't saying anything but it was too obvious.

Jian noticed that one coming as she attentively broke the silence between the four of them, clearing her throat before turning to Y/n and asked. "Are you hungry? I'm sure you are, you haven't eat a thing since this morning" she sigh down, waiting for the younger's response.

"You guessed right," Y/n pursed her lips. "I'm kinda hungry," she tells, smiling mischievously towards Jian as the older only rolled her eyes in response, yet smiling from corner deep within.

"Gladly I brought tteokbokki and you're favorite meat soup," she said before taking out something from the lunch bag she brought. Sunghoon and Minhee could only watch.

Unwrapping the lunch box, Jian placed it infront of her before feeding Y/n on her own. There was an awkward silence for a while before Jian turns her head to face the two quiet males.

"You two good?" she asked, knitting her brows. Y/n aswell stared at them with the same look on her face while munching her food, peacefully untilㅡ

"Are you two gay?" Sunghoon asked, pointing at the both of them. Y/n abruptly choked on her food in response.

 Y/n abruptly choked on her food in response

A/n: Mhm- that's kinda sus tho 🍜