25. Fever

A/n: Okay- I know this isn't official yet and that this book don't even own most of the votes because it's a replacement but happy 1k votes and 16k(almost) read everyone! I'm so happy to be able to write this book and would probably write more in the future huhu thank you so much for surviving my trashy works, I promise to improve for the better, I love y'all so much!! 😭

Unexpectedly, the rain started pouring as both of them immediately pulled out from the kiss and glance shortly on the raining sky. Both of them ended up chuckling upon the ruining moment before Minhee look down to her and put the beanie he had minutes ago on Y/n's head.

"I think we should get hㅡ" her words were stopped after feeling a soft pair of lips, once again pressing against hers as her cheeks were cupped between his wide hands. Her eyes widened for a second before once again, melting upon those soft peached colored lips.

Minhee soon broke the kiss as he connected his forehead with her's, nose were touching gently on each other a smile began to curl against his lips before saying the word that had been hunting him since he confessed.

"I love you," he muttured under his breath, saying the words he's been dreaming to tell her since the he fell. It felt like a weight just came off from his chest after seeing Y/n returning his words with a smile on her face.

"I love you too,"

Realising that they were both now completely soak under the rain, Minhee then moved to lift the younger off the ground before carrying her like a kid, while rushing to ran to reach the apartment building that was already close before one of them could catch a fever.

Unfortunately, luck wasn't on his side as he was now laying down against Y/n's bed. Burning in fever after giving the beanie on Y/n a while ago after enjoying that small thing under the rain.

On the other side, he wasn't even complaining about what just happened even if now he felt like his whole body weighted 10 sacks of rice and can't even get up from the bed while having stuffy nose.

"That's what you get for not listening to me," Y/n said, crossing her arms as she look down on Minhee's figure that was laying down above her bed with a cold compress on his forehead.

The lad only turn his head to meet her before showing a pout on his lips, she definitely found that one adorable but rather stay on her straight face as she approached near the latter and fix thw compress on his head.

"As if you didn't like it," Minhee chuckled before receiving a smack from her. "I'm just telling the truth!" he hissed, pouting as Y/n only made a face of 'shut the fuck up before I kill you' before getting up from the bed.

"I did," she shrugged, trying to not to lie before her own conscience could choke her. "Do you want to eat something? Are you hungry? Do you want me to take you home? It's like 17 doors away upstairs," she said.

"Mhmㅡ I'm staying here tonight," Minhee breathed before facing his stomach on the matress with a smile on his lips as he made him himself even more comfortable against the cozy sheets. Y/n could only stared at him with a blank look of disbelief as she cursed, internally.

"Thenㅡ then where am I supposed to sleep? That's my bed," she said, gesturing her hands on the bed as Minhee only shrugged with a smile before talking.

"Then let's sleep together," he said.

"Excuse me?" she immediately exclaimed, frozing at the moment as some of her so-called filthy thoughts entered the tingling part of her brain. Realising, she immediately shook it off. "No," she said.

Minhee abruptly got up from the bed, pulling her by her wrist as she landed on top of him. "Yes," he said.

She found the position sweet, but weird at the same time as her face was too close to his neck yet he didn't seem to mind it and just closed his eyes while his arms were tightly wrapped around her.

"Are we gonna sleep like this?" she hesitantly asked, partly slapping herself mentally after finding her question weird, or oh so she thought.

"Mhm, we can try another positions if you want" he suddenly said which made her eyes widened.

"T-that's not what I meant," she immediately said only to receive a sly chuckle from the male.

"That's not what I meant either," her heart abruptly went wild after hearing his voice getting deeper as she was sure how her cheeks burn in crimson red just by listening.

"Iㅡ"

"Having dirty thoughts are we?" he asked, teasingly using the the-same rage of voice as he caressed the girl's hair. Y/n could only gulped before screaming mentally when Minhee began to switch positions as he was now on top of her.

"Uh- what are you doing?" she asked, hands were hesitant if she should put them above his shoulder or just leave it there. A part of her was scared, yet another part of her trusted him too.

She immediately went frozen after feeling his fingers tracing against the skin of her neck. On the other side, Minhee could only paint a guilty look on his face as he stared down on the younger's neck.

He remembered those times when he hurted her gripping the same part with a harsh gap, that was probably the thing he regretted a lot in the past and he wished it didn't happened.

He remembered how much she begged for him to stop, crying helpless and suffered on his hands.

She stopped on her thoughts upon seeing how his eyes went soft. "Are you okay?" she tried asking, reaching her fingers to touch his cheeks as Minhee's eyes slowly darted on hers.

She was left speechless before seeing him lean closer and planted a soft kiss on her nose and a peck on her lips before realising him slowly leaning down.

She momentarily gasped upon feeling a soft pair of lips on her neck, but that didn't lasted for second before it move to her jaw as Minhee parted it.

"Let's sleep like this," he muttured before his face against the crock of her neck as his other hand stayed on her head to the side.

"Uhm- you're heavy," Y/n said, trying to hold her breath before Minhee moves to the side and grabbed her closer to him, wrapping his arms and leg tightly against her figure as if he just want to keep her existence with him forever.

Looks like love literally hitted him to hard and now he can't even escape.

Y/n on the other side was surprised on the latter's action as she saw the sadness on his eyesa while ago, it felt like he was apologising with no words but it felt so sincere.

She shook off the thoughts before wrapping her arms around his waist, closing her eyes as she thought he was already asleep since he became quite.

Minhee on the other side could only look up as he tried to stop his tears from falling as he held the girl closed to him.

Right now he was scared, he was scared to approach the day where she would remember anything. The only thing he could think of doing now was to make sure she feels safe, that idea could give him a chance to change everything.