16. Bus

"why aren't you fighting back?"

"why don't you just leave me alone?"

"do I seriously have to explain why?"

"what did I even do to you?!"

"I just literally hate your personality a lot,"

"why do you seriously act like her?"

"I still don't understand why people like you live,"

Reminiscing the same dream for almost an hour now, Y/n could only ran her palms through her face as she reached her hair, grasping onto them as she tried getting the same thoughts out of her head.

Something about that dream felt so real, she just can't see the person's face but it seemed like a time capsul through a dream. Or was it?

The garden was quite, it was a lot more quieter especially that it was finally home time. Sitting down on the bench, Y/n tried to think out of what she just dreamed last night, but even if she force herself to get the answer she wantsㅡ she can't, she can't without some memories with her.

Until she felt a weight sitting next to her before seeing a box of strawberry yugort being reach to her. Looking up as she turn her head to the side, she was greeted by none other than Minhee's sweet smile, that the same smile which he always wore everyday.

"You okay? You seemed to be off a lot since this morning, did something happened?" he asked with nothing but concern on his voice.

Y/n didn't bother to accept the box as she was too caught up from her thought on what to response. She saw him poking the straw on the yugort box before giving it to her so she could drink it.

It was actually just a simple act, but it did make her heart flutter for some unknown reason, she also thought it was too sweet for him to do that.

"Thanks," she muttured, Minhee only nodded in response before looking from afar.

She tried hiding her smile by looking down as she took a sip from the strawberry yogurt he gave her.

'Oh please God, stop raising my standardsㅡ I don't want to be single forever!' she mentally said to her self.

"Aren't you heading home yet?" she tried asking after clearing her throat.

"I was about to, but then I saw you" he said, slightly turning his head to her as he flashed a small smile. "Do you wanna go homw together?" he finally asked as Y/n choked on her drink.

"Uhmㅡ you okay?" he asked, slowly lifting his hands to pat his back, trying to ease the younger from coughing too much.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said, taking a deep breath before facing Minhee. "Yeah sure, I won't mind" she added with a small smile.