00. Epilogue

A/N: special chapter will be published by tomorrow morning ^^

"Minhee!"

Turning around after hearing his name being called after stepping out of his classroom, Minhee was unexpectedly greeted by Y/n, jumping on his back from behind.

"How was class?" he asked, securing both of his arms on the girl's thighs as he walks, carrying her on his back as if she didn't weight a thing.

"As usual," Y/n said, pursing her lips as she tightly wrapped her arms around his neck, but not on the part where it would hurt him or worst, kill him. Kidding.

"It's the complete description of headache," Minhee chuckled at her words before proceeding to finally exit the school and walk towards his car which was just parked not too far from the intrance.

"I know you're smart enough to survive," he said. "That's fine," he added, smiling as Y/n knitted her brows in response as she stared at him in disbelief.

"No it's not!" she exclaimed. Minhee could only shook his head as he continues to walk because of the girl's childish attitude. "I don't even understand why people studies, we're all gonna die someday anyways" she suddenly muttured.

She stopped upon feeling someone staring at her, intently from the side as Minhee also stopped from walking.

Gulping for her life, Y/n slowly turn her head only to see Y/n now deeply glaring at her as if he was ready to murder someone any moment too soon.

She could only flutter her eyes as she tried opening her lips to speak.

"Uhm- I was justㅡ" yet those words were stopped when suddenly, Minhee's lips were fast enough to find it's way to hers.

She stayed there, frozen on his back, arms still wrapped around Minhee's neck as his fist clenched against the corner of his collar.

Luckily, no one was there or it could came out embarrassing. Her eyes stayed open as it flutter in both confusion and shock

She can't even moveㅡ or probably that was just her senses telling her not to cause she love the feeling.

But at the same time, this was somehow too liberated, the kissing out in public card was literally on Minhee's vocabulary and that she cannot escape it.

But then, all she could mutter inside her head was. 'Whatever?' before she proceeded to finally return the kiss, closing her eyes before leaning in closer.

Again. Who would've thought that the person who made her life a living hell years ago was now the person who was willing to do anything for her.

That person was him. Kang Minhee.

« THE END »
© all rights reserved 2021.
––––––––––—