06. Mom

A/n: okay soㅡ I just a mistake at the last chapter I updated, in the last part it was actually Minhee's mom, not Y/n's. He hated his mom for leaving him and also hated on Y/n because she look a bit like her and had the same personality as her. That's just mean Minhee's mom and Y/n's mom are both different person. Sorry for this fuzz I would try to check on any errors from now on. Thank you, I hope you understand. Okay that was long.

And yes, Y/n commited suicide in 2018 (inside the book) that leaves those five chapters as their pasts. (okay, you might aswell include this one,)

Minhee got off from the car who picked him up after arriving at the airport

Minhee got off from the car who picked him up after arriving at the airport. There he saw someone waiting for him outside of the house's door. It wasn't his dad.

He felt his eyes started to get watery as he recognises the woman's face. It was his mom.

He didn't move onto his feet and just stood there. All questions ran through his mind as he ask himself of why did she came back.

"Minhee," the woman called, walking towards her with tears on her eyes. She misses him a lot, and she was sorry for leaving him.

"I'm sorry," she said. Minhee only frozed onto his feet, now he realises- he bullied Y/n for nothing and Y/n died for no one but just because of him.

He just let her hug him as he thought of possible things that might've happened if he had the chance to keep Y/n alive.

TWO YEARS LATER

"I'm back," he muttured to himself as he stepped out of the airport. After two years he finally back in Korea.

He was already okay. Well he did suffer a lot after what had happened but now- he wasn't that bothered anymore, of course he still feel bad but sometimes he just thought that she could already be happy from up there and she would totally laugh at him after seeing him cry because of her death after bullying her a lot.

After experiencing two years of studies in the state he decided to continue his schooling on the place where he grew up. He misses this place alot, he made a lot of happy memories as well.

And now- he was already in a good relationship with her mom even after the divorce with his dad.

He was finally happy,

Or that's what he thought.

"are you sure you wanna stay with us until the college ends?" Hyeongjun asked, letting go of the game controller on his hand before facing the older. "we're seriously a mess," he explained.

Seongmin on the other side, the youngest to be precise only snickered in response. "that isn't new, Minhee had been with us before and I know you missed him," Seongmin said as Hyeongjun rolled his eyes.