22. I Like You

"You tellin' me you like her?" Hyeongjun questioned, sitting across the latter after spitting out his drink

"You tellin' me you like her?" Hyeongjun questioned, sitting across the latter after spitting out his drink. The other made the same face aswell as they look at Minhee. "Already?!" Hyeongjun added, shouting making Minhee flinched a bit after hearing the younger raised his voice.

"What's wrong with you? Like I remember the last thing you said that you say to her two years ago was to kill herself in which she obviously didㅡ" Woobin explained, rolling of his eyes with a muttured breath trailing off his words before looking back at Minhee.

"And now you're gonna tell us that you like her?" he added, asking. Minhee could only sigh, nodding his head in response.

"Bruhㅡ you dumb?" Wonjin asked, wanting to nag about it but cleared his throat and shuts up after receiving a death glare from Minhee.

"Wonjin hyung was right though," Seongmin commented. "You're stupid," he added, keeping a straight face.

"I don't know okay?! That's how I feel! I don't even know if I should tell her, I'm scared. What if she suddenly remembers about everything?! That'll be the end of me, don't you get it!" Minhee shouted, catching his breath after saying those things aloud as the other only went silence while staring at him with blank faces.

Minhee then frowned, curling up his knees against her his chest, hugging it while looking like a kid. "I'm too stupid, am I?" he asked with a small sigh.

"Yes," Seongmin nodded his head while pursing his lips as Minhee ended up pouting.

"Mhmㅡ how 'bout this? You go ask her out and then show her how much you love her," Taeyoung started suggesting as all eyes turn to him, including Minhee's. "In that wayㅡ you can persuade her about yourself that you've change and now instead of making her life miserable you're gonna promise yourself to protect her," he added.

"You actually had a point right there," Allen spoked, agreeing on what Taeyoung just said. He was indeedㅡ the smart ass of the group.

"So, you up for it?" Serim asked. "Incase if you wanna stay as her so-called little friend forever, of course we won't help you with that" the oldest smiled cheekily as Minhee rolles his eyes off in return.

"Come on," Seongmin started off once again. "Just think about it. Taeyoung is right, in thay way you can show to her that you want to protect her instead of hurting her" he added.

That caught Minhee's attention as he look down, trying to think out of it but seemed like the others were right. That suggestion of Taeyoung can actually make things better if he tried to work it out.

Nodding his head, Minhee look up to the others before saying his answer. "I'll ask her out," he said.

"Great choice," Seongmin said, nodding with a smile on his face and so was the others.