27. Don't Leave Me

Opening his eyes, Minhee found himself inside a crowd of people, murmuring unknown things that was too fainted to even process inside his brain

The crowd was horribly loud and a mess up of different voices as he tried to look around, breathing becoming heavy as she tried to look for someoneㅡ he don't know who he was looking for until his eyes diverted on a particular person.

His eyes widened at the sight as tears escaped his eyes without consent. He was infront of a girl, laying her back on the car after falling from a high place.

Blood were everywhere is drip down her fingers, filling the cold ground with the red liquid that was gushing from her bleeding cuts.

He was back from the past, he was back to where it all began. The time when he felt like killing her without doing anything but only saying a word, and that was to 'do it,'.

"Y/n," he called, just wanting to bawl in tears but he can't, his cries were silent as if it just want to rip his heart out as he tried to reach his fingers on her cheeks.

As expected, she was cold, pale like death as wasn't even breathing.

"Wake up," he said, crying as he caressed those cold cheeks of hers. But as soon as he heared the sirens, everything went black as the settings changed.

Now, he found himself standing on the same crowd of people but not infront of a car, nor Y/n's lifeless body.

He was back at the amusement park as he gulped at the sight of that unknown girl's dead body, laying against the broken table like earlier.

He then turns around, trying to find someone. Trembling in fear as look through those fainted faces of the crowd as if they ranning fast forward than the exact time.

He was about to call her nameㅡ when he felt someone holding his cheek from the other side.

"Minhee?"

With that, he gasped for air as he opened his eyes to face reality. It was all just a dream. Y/n was right infront of him, cupping one side of his cheeks as she look down on his face. "Are you okay?" she asked, wearing a worried yet confused look on her face.

"You collapsed earlier," she added, ranning her fingers through his hair. "Are you okay nㅡ" her words were cutted completely when Minhee abruptly got up and pulled her inside his embrace, hugging her as tight as possible like earlier.

He also realises that he wasn't on his room nor Y/n's. He was at the hospital, maybe Y/n took him here when he collapsed and he didn't even know since when did he even got here or how many hours has he been asleep.

Yet he didn't seem to think of those stuff as he cried himself inside her embrace. Y/n went confused for a second before deciding to hug him back, linking her arms around as she started caressing his back.

"Please don't leave me," he begged, crying his tears out as Y/n fluttered her eyes in confusion.

"What are you saying? I've been here since yesterday," Y/n chuckled as response as she patted his back, trying to lit up the mood. Minhee only sigh in relief as response as he buried his face upon the crock of her neck.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" she said before parting off the hug and crouch to glance upon Minhee's face. He was indeed a crying mess.

"Well you stay here for a while?" she asked as Minhee immediately look up to her with the same teary eyes as he shook his head, disagreeing as he held her wrist tightly. His actions left Y/n confounded as she started ti worry more.

"I'm just gonna buy something outside, I promise I'll be back in a bit" she tried smiling, sending a reassuring look but seemed like he wasn't satisfied as he abruptly wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning his cheeks against her chest, not wanting to let the younger leave like she told him.

Y/n was left blank, no thoughts at all of what was happening or why was he acting like this. All she knew is that, he looks scared and won't probably let go of her any moment now.

Sighing down as she give in, she reach her hands to caress his head from behind as his sobs were quite audible, just describing that he was still crying.

"Okay thenㅡ I'll stay here," she said, pursing her lips with a smile.

Hours had passed and Minhee had fallen asleep once again. Y/n could only let a sigh left her lips as she glance on her hand that was still being held tightly by Minhee as he sleep.

Soon, she heard the door open. She look up only to meet Hyeongjun walking inside as he greeted Y/n with a small wave and a smile. "Is he okay now?" he asked, looking quite worried about his friend.

"Mhm," Y/n nodded as she tried taking off Minhee's grip on her hand. "He woke like an hour ago," she pursed her lips before standing up.

"Can you look after him for a while? I'm just gonna buy something outside, I'll be back shortly" she said.

"Yeah sure," Hyeongjun nodded with a smile.

Y/n took a last glance upon Minhee's figure, caressing his hair for a second before planting a kiss on his forehead as she proceeded to exit his hospital room.

Hyeongjun who was left could only wore a a sad frown on his face as he took a deep sigh.