🦋 Chapter쉰네🦋

⚠️ Violence and disturbing injuries

RECAP

His eyes shift and land on Doyum behind me. When they ,do his eyes get even wider and his smile drops immediately into a deep frown.

His eyes shake vigorously at Doyum and he starts digging his nails into his own palm violently. He breaks past the layers of skin and blood beads through the wound before rolling down his hand and eventually dripping onto the railing.

"Guys..," Doyum say weakly.

"Run".

.............................................................

No one's POV

They turn on their heels and scramble up the stairs, pushing one another up the steps and screaming at each other to hurry up as they try to go back from where they came from.

Soobin shoves Taehyun infront of him while yelling his name to try to bring him back to earth. Taehyun finally comes back to his senses and inhales sharply while bolting up the steps.

The old man leaps across the gap and falls through the air before gripping onto the railing to keep his body from falling.

Yeonjun looks back just in time to see  him about to hoist himself up.

His eyes widen with horror and confusion as to how he got there so fast while seemingly being unphased by his wounds.

There was alot of blood coming from them and they looked extremely painful.

It kind of looks like a vein was impaled and is just gushing profusely.

He adjusts his grips as he prepares to pull himself over the bar.

By the grace of God one hand slips off the railing and delays his attempt to pull himself over.

His bleeding palm drags against cold metal of the railing as he latches onto it again in hope of properly pulling his body over this time.

The old man turns his head and locks eyes with yeonjun.

He holds eye contact for a few moments before breaking into the same lip-spliting smile and waving mockingly causing him to nearly lose his grip again.

Yeonjun's jaw slacks with disbelief.

If it wasn't for Hueningkai shoving him up the steps from behind, he probably would've been frozen.

He continues going up the stairs with his gaze dead set on the man.

He can't stop the scene from replaying before his eyes.

Did he just wave and smile?

Did he really just look him in the eyes as he wave and smiled?

WAVE AND FUCKING SMILE?!?!

Does he's take them for a joke? Is all this just a fun little game to kill time?

In this current state he has the leisure to smile at him like it's the most casual thing in the world?!

Something within Yeonjun snaps and he finds himself going from being terrified to absoulutely  furious

With an adrenaline rushing through his veins and fight or flight instinct nearly taking over completely, he quickly acts out against his better judgement.

Turning back around and pushing past everyone else he clutches his golf club and sprints back down the steps.

He shoves past Soobin and heads directly for him.