🦋Chapter 서른 여섯🦋

Huening kai POV
I stay silent the whole ride to the hospital. My nails were between my teeth and my gaze was casted at noting. Maybe if I stay silent and have no further reactions , I'll wake up and this whole thing will just be one giant nightmare.

There a huge bruise on my arm from the amount of times I pinched myself, but I'm not waking up. I refuse to believe that this is reality.

Soobin has his arm around my shoulder and soothingly rubs my arm in attempt to comfort me and keep me calm. I see his mouth moving in my
Peripheral vision but I hear no words.

All I can hear are my thoughts, I can hardly hear or feel anything right now, I feel numb. I for a fact that the nasty bruise on my arm probably hurts like hell.

Although we were speeding on the road it fees like the car is moving ridiculously slow. We've driving over 130mph yet it feels like we're only moving 20.

I lover my gaze and stare at my knee. I see a arm stretch out and a hand is placed on my knee. I look up to see the owner of the arm to lock eyes with pair that I know well. Beomgyu's.

His warm , chocolate eyes stare at me as he gives me a faint smile and rubs my knees comfortingly. I stare back into his eyes and swallow the lump in my throat to prevent myself from crying.

My shoulder dips as pressure is applied. I turn my head to the side to see Taehyun's head resting on it with his gaze averted to the window. I then feel a warm hand rub the back of my head as Soobin strokes it gently.

It's almost as if they're telling me " it's gonna be ok" through their actions. Tears sting my eyes, I struggle to blink them away.

I raise my hand and rub my eyes with the back of it.
I sniff and lean my head on Soobin's shoulder as I finally stop fighting my tears. The fall silently and wet my jeans as I stay soundless.

The rest of the ride was silent, but it wasn't the uncomfortable kind. I felt safe and protected with all my hyungs letting me know that they're here for me.

When I feel the car start to slow down I hastily sit up and push them off of me. I look out the window see that the hospital is only about 500 meters away from us, yet we aren't moving

"Why aren't we moving?," I demand. Taehyun takes look out the window before cussing under his breath.

"Damn it... traffic," he mutters.

I waste be time, the second the word " traffic" leaves his mouth i unbuckle my seat belt and open the door. " Kai! ," Beomgyu snaps as he pulls me back by my collar along with closing the door. "Are you crazy?," he asks.

I force his grip off of me and reach for the door once again. Taehyun stretches his arm across my legs , keeping me from getting up. Soobin quickly swoops his arms under mind and holds me back tightly.

I struggle and try to wrestle out of his grip. "Get off of me! Get off of me!! Let me go!," I yell as I pull at his arms.

Soobin tightens his grip and moves back in his seat to move me away from the door. I kick my feet, almost kicking Taehyun as I do. That seemed to have kinda piss him off considering how tightly he grabbed onto my ankles right after.

Beomgyu presses the lock button on the door and guards it. " Kai, think rationally! You can't just go running in ongoing traffic!," he yells.