🦋Chapter 서른 일곱🦋

(Y/N) POV

My heart drop to the pit of my stomach when my eyes land on him. My mouth opens but no words come out of it . I don't even know what to say to him. I'm lost for words.

He keeps  his head down and cast his gaze away from me as he takes quiet steps into the room. It's him, same messy black hair with a hint of frizz to it. Same clear braces for his teeth that look more than straight . Same everything. The only difference is that his bubbly happy-go- lucky aura is not replaces with a nervous and tense one.

Jungkook makes his way to the exit, patting them on the back as he does. "Whelp, I leave her to you, good job boys , he'll surely be pleased with your work," he says as he closes the door shut.

He'll? What do they mean he'll?  Who is this he'll that everyone keeps taking about. My thought are cut short when Hyunjin walks over me me and lazily hauls me over his shoulder. He didn't even take my well-being or the excessive force he's exerting into consideration.

My lower abdomen presses way to hard onto his shoulder and he wraps and arm over my lower back to keep me in place. Jeongin moves across the room, still avoiding eye contact with me as he does, and rummages through the drawers until he pulls out some garments  folds them over his arm.

Hyunjin lowers his body to get past the door frame and starts walking down the hallway with Jeongin trailing behind him.

The whole time I'm staring at Jeongin, he doesn't dare to look back up at me. He gaze is averted the floor and he keeps a bit a distance.

The only way to describe his composure is shamed. He looks ashamed of himself and looks like he regrets everything he did.

I can't believe this kid, I'm not even mad at him. Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed of by this entire situation, but I'm not pissed at him because we weren't close . I'm more shocked at him than anything.

This is Jeongin we're talking about. He seemed like such a positive happy bean. Yet, here he is right now, allowing this guy to haul me over it some unknown room to be locked up in. I guess what the is true.

Even the devil himself , can appear to you in a gentle form.

The hallways are pure white with blinding lights on the ceiling. The place could make someone go crazy. White furniture, white walls, whit floors, whit lights white clothes, It's all the Same.

At least let me see a green ball or something.

The bring me over to a strange room with two bunk beds and three other sitting on the floor.

This asshole makes no effort whatsoever to place me dine with care. The flings me off his shoulder with one rough pull and allows my back to make contact with the hard floor.

I yelp when I make contact and find myself still unable to move. I can already feel the bruise forming and I can't roll myself over to get off my sore back.

He walks away and leaves me on my back. Tears well  up in my eyes due to frustration. This entire thing is stressing me me out mentally.

While I'm on the floor three figure stand over me and look down at me fork above. One of the faces seems oddly familiar. The one who I feel like I've seen before slips his arms under my body and pulls me up to his chest before carry me bridal style to one of the bunks.

He places me on the bottom bunk and leans me against the wall so I can sit up. "Thank you," I say in a hoarse voice.

He says nothing and walks away, rude much. The others sit on the floor and whisper to each while he stays quiet. What's wrong with him? Is he anti social or something?