🦋Chapter 하나🦋

(Y/N) POV

There is nothing more beautiful then waking up peacefully on a Sunday morning. The sun peaking through the curtains and lightly illuminating the room as the sheets pool around my body.

The soft duvet covering my body keeps it warm and cozy as I lay in bed awake with my eyes closed. Although I may be awake, I didn't want to open my eyes. I'd much rather succumb to the ease and comfort my bed provides

It's such a perfect way to wake that I wish to bask in it always.

That is exactly how I wished my morning went.

That little segment was only how I WISHED my day started out.

One thing I know for a fact, is that the world hates me for no good given reason and somehow manages to throw me into the most outrageous and dramatic situations.

Instead of waking up to the sound of birds outside or the hunger rippling through my body, I'm woken by up the sound of my annoying ringtone blaring full volume.

I let out an exasperated sigh as I slothfully claw my blankets out of my face. I stare at the device, unsure if I even want to answer it. If it's a meaningless call then I've wasted my time that I could've used to be sleeping.

If it's an important call....I still could use that time to be sleeping. Besides, who in their right mind even decides to call someone at this ungodly hour?

The birds them damn selves aren't even awake yet so why are they?

After a small mental debate over if it's worth it , I force myself to roll over and check the caller ID. When I see who it is I groan and burry my face in my pillows. "This girl must have a death wish?," I curse in disbelief .

I stretch my arms and let out a very unnecessary and exaggerated loud yawn before snatching my phone off the desk to to see what the big deal was.

"Bitch, someone better be dying for you to call me this early", I rasp into the speaker.

Voice broken and damped with mucas upon just waking up.

I'm exhausted and not a morning person at all. If this was how my day is going to start out I already know for a fact that it's gonna be pretty shitty .

"Someone is dying....".

I slowly begin to become more awake at the sound of that.

"Actually? Damn I didn't mea-".

"I'm dying, the fuck?! Lemme tell you what I just witnessed", a voice way too happy for this dark sky screeches on the other line.

"I swear Jaehee , if this is about another meme you saw I'm going to strangle you", I say darkly as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"But its was so Perfect!", She yells again.

"There was this duck, right! And right underneath it was a-".

"I don't care!", I yell into the phone before hanging up and slamming it on the desk.

The bitch was so persistent that called me another six tome back to back until I finally picked back up.

This is the 17th time this month Jaehee has called me early in the morning to terrorize me about a meme she found. It's always the exact same routine for her.

Go to bed early, wake up extremely late in the night, and since it's too early in the morning for her to go out, she decides to scroll through an Instagram meme page and does one of two things.