🦋Chapter 쉰한🦋

Jaehee POV

"Hey, why do you think (Y/N) chose him out of everyone else?," Jinsoo asks while stealing a fry.

I slap his hands away and and shrug. "I don't know man. I've always questioned her taste but I didn't think she'd every good that fat. The kid seems like a creep," I say, shuddering as I remember how he acted.

"I know right! He was so hesitant and jittery. He was so cute until we asked him about (Y/N). Usually after a guy breaks a girl's legs they're proud and act like they win the lottery. He acted like he committed a sin",

"Yeah it's bad that he tied our girls guts in a knot and it sucks that she couldn't come to school but why act like that?".

I hum in response while playing with the ketchup on my plate.

I don't know why I got such a weird vibe from him. He was acting like an inmate that just broke out of jail or something.

A simple "For, I didn't mean to disable your friend"would've been enough but he instead acted like he committed a murder or something.

No matter how I look at it, something just doesn't fell right. If we see him I want to ask him for more details on the (Y/N).

Maybe he could tell us if she's gonna be here tomorrow or something. Maybe she got a bad sore throat and its keeping her home.

Who knows? all I know is that my girl isn't here today and the person who's responsible for it is acting sus.

"Oh! I think I know who would've been a better pick!," he says while tapping the table excitingly.

"Remeber that Taeyong guy she told us about? The one who was looking at her?".

I nod my head and motion for him to continue.

"She should've gone with him instead. That man is fiiiiiine! He's sitting over there with his friends. He's looks like a full course meal. Slap me up and serve me up on a biscuit for that man!".

I stifle a laugh at his unique choice of words and nearly choke in my fries.

"I still think that kid is weird tho. I get a vibe from him. It's not a comfortable one either".

He nods and takes a bit of his salad.

"You wanna go to (Y/N)'s house after we're done eating? We have her address." He suggest.

I shrug. " yeah why not, what do you wanna do there?".

He steals my drinks he chugs half the damn bottle before putting it down. He might as well just finish it.

"We could check up on her make sure she's good. It get that her legs aren't working right now but she could've sent us a message to let us know or something," He says.

"It's not like her to just not show up without telling is anything".

I nod and take out my phone. "I'll text her to let her know we're popping in."

I could probably settle the feeling in my gut if I go make sure she's. I feel like something happened I don't know what.

Every time I think of that boy and how he reacted when we asked where (Y/N) is I feel so uneasy.

I don't even know how to explain it. It's just a very uncomfortable and weird feeling.

It's the feeling you get when you're worrying over a friend or family member. The only way to get rid of  this feeling, is to go see them and make sure everything's ok.

Maybe I feel this way because she caught an STD or something. I always get a weird feeling whenever something's up with her.

I should probably stop by the store and buy some test for that. Maybe that weird little boy had herpes or something and acted weird when we asked him where she was cause he knows his ass ain't disease free.