🦋Chapter 두🦋

Under major editing☠️

Mhmmmm.... It so warm and something smells nice.

The scent of pine trees and vanilla flood my senses with every breath I take.

I exhale deeply and snuggle closer to the source.
For some reason I'm really loving the way whatever this is makes me feel.

That was until I hear a groan followed by an arm sliding over my waist, pulling me closer to a chest.

My eyes instantly snap open.

All I could see was bare shoulder and a nipple.

I squeak in discomfort as the body shifts caging me in their arms.

I instantly start wiggling and squirming in attempt to break out of their hold feeling very much uncomfortable.

I halt to a stop, frozen in place when a low groggy voice speaks up.

"Quit moving around so much, I wanna sleep," they croak.

"W-who are you," I stutter out, instantly regretting my stutter at the beginning.

Before I had time to mentally scold myself for my mistake they chuckle lightly , catching my attention .

"You'll find out soon enough," they say , amusement evident in their voice.

I on the other hand don't find this situation amusing in the least.

The way they're taking this is really rubbing me the wrong way.

Do I look like I have time for this any of his bullshit?

I push them away and sit up on on knees facing them.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, or what you may take me for. But if you think that I'm going to lay with you I think you are highly mistaken. I'm not the one and I'm never going to be the one," I state sternly.

I glare at him while waiting for a response.

I unconsciously take in his facial features and I can't deny, he is pretty good looking.

Messy, blue hair with black root peaking. A nice jawline, soft looking clear skin. Along with  pale, pink lips that are slightly moist from him licking them.

He had soft almond shaped eyes and a cute nose.

Instead of getting a response from him he simply smirks at me and chuckles a little.

I glare at him, fed up by his behaviour and cross my arms over my chest .  "What's so funny?", I ask, clearly unamused at this point.

He rolls over onto his back exposing his tone chest and abdomen while he puts his arms behind his head.

"Look down princess", he says with a playful smirk on his face.

I look down at myself and grow Pale, eyes slowly filling with a mixture of realization and horror.

I have nothing on but my undergarments.

I let out a shriek of embarrassment and my check heat up. I snatch the blankets up hold them close to my chest to cover my now exposed body.

I try to say something but  couldn't make out a sentence. I'm stuttering and fumbling over every vowel in pure embarrassment.

My face face and body both feel like they're on fire.

I want nothing more than to disappear or crawl into a hole and just never come out.

He laughs at my state and gets out of bed to grab something off his dresser.