🦋Chapter 열다섯🦋

Previously on Step Brothers..

While I'm about to walk out the door someone walks in at the same time causing me to fall.

"Watch where your going asshat!".

..............................................

I look up quick to see who the fuck was so bold to talk to me like that.

I meet eyes with a tall, handsome man with a one of most disrespectful gazes I've seen in my life

He doesn't look Korean, he looks like he might be Thai.

"If you have eyes then use them."

He scans my body and scoffs as if my firm disgusts him.

"Ever heard of something called a treadmill? If you're gonna eat so much the least you could do is  try to burn it off after," he spits.

Who the fu-

It's one thing to bump into me and be rude but it's another thing to try come for the love I have  for food.

I take enough verbal and physical abuse at home from the boys.

No way in hell am I gonna let some stranger disrespect me like that because I didn't see them.

I stand up and give him a highly exaggerated bow.

"Forgive me your royal dipshit, I must inform you that's my eye sight is different so I may bump into you form time to time since I'm not able to see jackasses very clearly ," I say formally.

He glares and tilts his chin up to look down on me.

"What did you say?," he growls.

I roll my eyes and push past him.

I wasn't even two feet away before I feel a tight grip in my hair. Before my head gets snagged back

I immediately whip around to see him holding a fistful of my hair while looking at him like he's a lunatic.

"Yah! Do you know who I am?," he asks while pushing me, still having my hair in his hand.

Due to the uncomfortable position it hurt a lot more then it should've when he shoved me back.

I grab on to my hair and try to pull it out of his grip.

"No, I don't know who you are and have no intention on getting to know that information either," I  Spit at him.

He tugs me closer by him hair and grabs my collar with his other hand.

"Who do you think you are?," he say through gritted teeth.

I know for a fact this man did not just drag me by my hair a second time.

My scalp is now burning due to the force.

Overwhelmed by anger my first instinct is to smack him.

I raise my  hand and it makes contact with his cheek with a loud smack that echos through the school.

Stunned by the shock of being hit he lets go of my hair and collar.