🦋Chapter 쉰두🦋

TRIGGER WARNING

Taehyun's pov

"Where did Woojin go?!", I yell panicked. "He was literally sitting there just a few moments ago".

"Did anyone see him walk off?!".

"Nobody saw him since the two of you were too busy arguing," Kai spits while the turning away from me.

Is he saying this is my fault?!

I grab him by his shoulder and spin him back around. "Last time I checked I'm not the one who provoked Yeonjun and got him angry."

He pulls my hand off of him and shoved me back. "I was simply being honest, but I stopped quickly. It was you who kept pushing l him."

My nostrils flare and I step towards him but a tight grip on the back of my collar stops me and yanks me back, lowkey strangling me in the process.

I looks up to see who it was to come face to face with a highly annoyed Soobin.

"We're not repeating this again. Once this whole thing is over you can  murder each other for all I care but now isn't the time".

I jerk out of his hold and rub my back while glaring at him.

Yeonjun turns with his golf club in hand and starts walking towards the stairs.

"Now we have a reason to get moving. Since we don't where he is right now we need to keep putting space between us."

Beomgyu nods his head and grabs his axe before following Yeonjun

Doyum sighs and grabs his crowbar off the ground and turns towards the stairs

"Maybe if you brats would've listened to me earlier we wouldn't need to be putting more space between us," Doyum mutters quietly under his breath.

I hear him but don't comment on it. He did try to get our attention countless times.

I flash back to how he kept trying to deescalate the situation and move us away from each other.

We were all so tense and frightened that we started acting irrationally. Despite Doyum's attempts to calm us down we still kept going and Woojin took that opportunity to sneak away.

Usually he wouldn't dare cuss or say anything bad  in our presence but he has every right to be pissed right now.

How we act and deal with things right now will affect him and since his life may be involved then I understand him.

I pick up my batt and follow behind Doyum. Soobin tightens his grip in the pot cover and does the same.

" Does anyone have their phone on them?," Soobin asks.

I reach into my pockets and shake my head. "No, I left mine in the stair case".

"I have mine, but it at 11%," kai says.

Soobin takes Kai's phones out his hand and turns it on. "I'm gonna use the rest of your battery to call the police."

"Why are we gonna let the police involved?," Kai asks.

"Why would we not get the police involved?," I fire back.

"We're 17-19 year olds who found out that our step father is invested in some shady work and you want us to try and figure this out by ourselves?".

"We don't know if it's shady yet..," Yeonjun mutters.

I roll my eyes and continue."If anything we're to happen who's gonna save us? It's smart to have some form of backup just in case. All we got is garage equipment and pieces if wood. The police on the other hand have guns, tasers and walkie-talkies. They're both physically and mentally prepared."