🦋Chapter 마흔 둘🦋

I know , this took forever😑

(Y/N) POV

The sound of doors colliding into the wall snap me out of my transe. The same guards and men from earlier pile into the room and scatter. Junhee and Yeji flinch before quickly shoving spoonfuls into their mouths.  I give them both questionable looks and nudge them with my foot.

"(Y/N) please eat something," Yeji says hurriedly under her breath.  I shake my and watch the men.She flashes me a worried look and directs her attention back to her tray. She picks up the bowl of soup and brings it to her lips before chugging it. I cringed as she did since the soul was still fairly hot to the point where there was steam emiting form it.

Junhee grabs the bowls of fruits and starts shoving handfuls in my mouth. He nearly chokes numerous times in the process and shoves his cracked down his pants.

The two of them quickly stand to their feet and line up beside the table. Felix yanks me up by my arm roughly and practically shoves me to stand behind Yeji. I curse under my breath and elbow him only to get a hot pinch on my back.

I hiss in pain and Yeji quickly gestures for me to shut up. The men all stand around the perimeter of the room and clutch their batons And other weapons in their hands.

A man with ridiculously bleached hair walks though the door with a small horse whip in his hands and glares around the room. He's not that much taller then me , standing at what looks like 5'8 and he looks like he's in his late twenties or early , early thirties.

He's dressed in a green t-shirt , paired with black combat pants and army boots. The only difference with him from the other is that he has while pouch tied to his belt.

"The next division will be arriving shortly!  B2460!," he barks .A short girl who looks no older then twelve runs up and stands in front of him. She avoids eyes contact with him. He sneers and looks down at her in disgust.

"You," he says as he taps her chin with the whip. "Look forward", he spits.  She utters a shaky apology and looks straight. The poor thing is trembling and I can see her shoulders shaking as if she about to cry.

"That's Aya," Yeji whispers. "She got here two weeks ago, she's ten". My heats breaks when I hear that. She practically a baby. Imagine all the horrible things that were done to her in the spam of two weeks.

"B2807!".

Junhee jog over to Aya and stands behind her. "What's happening,?" I whisper.  Yeji clears her throat and Softly and taps my thigh. "Not anotherword from now on (Y/N)," she hisses. 

The stern and  seriousness in her tone gives me the hint right away. It's probably best for me to shut up and do as they say for now.

"B2093".

I feel a breeze sweep under my dress, if you can even call it that.  The breeze is a little to strong though. There's no windows or AC in here so I'm a bit confused. 

"B2095!".

All my questions are answered when I feel the light fabric of my dress touching my bottom again . If I'm
Just feeling it touch my skin now, then where was it a second ago.

Felix pokes me in my back gently and I peek over my shoulder. He holds a random signs with his hands as and tries to mouth something.

Peace sign

Fist 

Ok sign

Peace sign

I raise and eyesbrow In confusion and he rolls his eyes at me . Deciding to ignore him, I turn and face the front again.