🦋Chapter 사십구🦋

Hueningkai pov

I grab the phone out of Beomgyu's hand and throw it to the ground causing the screen to shatter.

We all stare down at the phone before quickly looking up at each other.

"We're moving, now!," Yeonjun says quickly while attempting to drag both Soobin and I to the metal wall.

I slam my heels in the ground and create a break to prevent him from dragging me any further.

"What do you mean we're moving?! We're seriously gonna go down there?!", I snap while ripping my arm out of his hold.

Yeonjun grabs me by my shoulders and forces me to look him in the eye.

"He's already moving. Unless we get going too he's going to reach home and see us," he says, both his temper and voice rising as he does.

His expression was dark and slightly frightened.

Although I know this was anything but the time to start back talking I couldn't help but comment.

"Why are you so scared all the sudden? Wasn't it you who said that we should trust him? What happened to all that faith you had in him a minute ago?".

His grip on my shoulders tightens. "I'm not playing with you, Kai. We're moving, all of us now".

He pushes me away and walks toward the tool box but Beomgyu pulls him back.

"I get that putting space between us and Woojin is the smartest thing to do right now. But let's say we go in there, what comes after that?".

Yeonjun swallows and looks down. Dispite how calm he looks, we can all practically see the gears turning in his head.

He's trying to think his way through his. A horrible habit of his by to way.

He tries to think his way through of everything but this isn't a situation that we can simply think our way through.

We need to take action.

Taehyun clears his throat dramatically and points to the ticking clock on the wall.

"Although it's good to have to have things planned out, we don't really have the time for that at all."

"If he's leaving from work then we have 7 minutes. If he's on his way from plazas then we have 13 minutes, and if he was already on his way from work the we have approximately 5 minutes until he gets here."

We all take in his words. He really isn't wrong. Us squabbling around isn't gonna benefit us in any way.

"What do you suggest we do then", Doyum asks.

Taehyun makes his way over to the storage closest and starts digging through.

"I suggest that we grab a weapon incase that thing we saw upstairs decides to greet us and we get out asses moving through that wall."

He pulls a bat out of the closet and dramatically motions to the pile of tools, urging us to pick up the pace.

The severity of the situation starts sets in and we make out way over to the closet and tools while Soobin goes off elsewhere.

We need to grab something that will cause a lot of damage but at the same time it needs to something that's not to heavy to carry around.

Taehyun settled for a batt, Yeonjun chose the golf club, Beomgyu chose the axe, Doyum chose a crow bar and I chose a long wooden block.

I look around to see what Soobin got only to see him existing the kitchen with a steel pot cover in his hand.

We all sigh and give him an unimpressed look only for him to flip us all off