🦋Chapter 오십 삼🦋

NOT ME COMING BACK🕳🏃🏾‍♀️

(Y/N) POV
40 minutes after he left , I finally regain feeling in my legs.

While gripping the edge of the table, I shakily plant my feet on the ground.

I keep my hand firmly pressed on the bed and take a few steps forward to get used to being on my feet again .

My legs are still tingling and I do feel a little bit weak but I probably enough strength to run if I I really put my mind to it.

But then again, if I run it'll only affect me negatively...

"The collar around your neck is resting directly over your pulse. They're wired to give you a painful shock if your pulse speeds up too much outside of the exercise room. In other words, if you're trying to run away it will know instantly and will shock you."

"That bitch...", I grumble as I brush my finger over that piece of technology.

I mentally curse her out in my head and head for the door.

It would probably be better if I waited about her thirty-minutes or so but I was already fed up with this room.

I've been cooped up in here for way too damn long and I'm desperate for a change of scenery.

I notice his wheels chair across the room and a light bulb goes off on my head.

Why walk when I can roll.

I think over the pros and cons of this ideas and come to a conclusion.

I'm going to do it.

There are many things that could go wrong from me doing this but it definitely beats walking around like a baby deer.

The wheeled chair is quite a distance away and is in the opposite direction from the door.

Walking there without any support would be extremely difficult and there's a high change that my legs would give out.

But if I crawl...then maybe?

I look at the floor and narrow my eyes.

What's more important to me? My life or my pride?

Am I gonna sit here and risk the chance of another doctor coming in or will I drop on my hand and knees like a dog and crawl to some jackasses chair so roll to my safety.

Well, safety probably isn't the best word to use considering the fact that literally nowhere in this place is safe.

I already know that these memories are gonna haunt me for life.

I mentally debate with myself for about 4 minutes before finally making up my mind.

I let out a long, agitated sigh and carefully lower my left to the floor.

My feet obnoxious squeak against the floor as the slide apart to make my landing softer.

I'm about a foot away from the ground when my fingers slip off the edge of the bed and cause me to come crashing down on my ass, nearly shattering my tailbone as o do.

I let out the sound of something in between a muffled shriek and a grunt of discomfort and fit my dress in the hand to try to deal with the pain.

I'm currently sitting on the floor with my legs spread out in a 'V'.

I can almost feel my pride shattering to pieces as I carefully ease myself off my ass and situate myself on my hand and knees.

This is probably one of the most humiliating experiences in my life.