🦋Chapter 마흔 일곱🦋

Don't be shy, follow me. I have a point to prove.👉🏾👈🏾

Felix POV

"Two minute break!," The guard yells, his voice echoing through the gym as he does. Everyone immediately drops what they're doing and scatters around the room.

One of the doors open and two young boys walk in. One of them look like they might be a year or two younger than me. The other looks closer to my age.

The two of them the are both carrying their own huge basket of water bottles. Everyone, including myself, looks at them confused. We're not supposed to get water for another hour and and a half.

The younger one is a little short. He has small eyes and black curly hair along with clear braces.

He keeps his head down and Peers through his eyelashes while walking. From time to time, he'd raise is head up for a split second and scan the room cautiously as if he's looking for something.

The other one had full lips and a black mullet. He's a little bit taller and his eyes are shaped like almonds. I also notice that he has a small black mole under his left bottom eyelid.

He keeps glancing at blacky locks and while kicking him gently.

I'm a little confused as to why they're bringing us water, for the fact that guards always bring it. I'm also a bit weirded out by their mannerism. I don't dwell on it for too long and walk towards them so I can grab a bottle of water myself, considering the fact that I have less than two minutes now.

Whenever water bottles come in, we hurry to grab one and chug it.

We don't have the time to sit pretty and sip on it. Once you finish, you hand the bottle back to the guys and get back to work.

This is all to maintain your value.

A fit body with healthy bits sell nicely. The healthier you are the better for then and the faster they take action.

Nobody wants their value to be high, but if it isn't , they'll still take action.

There's really no way to avoid the removal procedure.

If you're value is too low, they carefully separate all your limbs and grow it in some weird green fluid. The limbs , organs , or whatever it is that these bitches take , value will raise artificially.

But having a high one doesn't mean you're safe either.

If your value is high, they'll immediately strap you down and start taking the pieces the wanna sell.

They take out stuff depending on what the client asks for .

Each of us are assigned to one person or group. Whatever they want, they order to to be removed and it's sold to them. Once they get it, they'll sell it to the black market for even more money.

Everyone constantly prays that their owner is sane to some extent so that they won't lose anything too important.

Yeji is an exsample of someone who was lucky. Her owner isn't a complete psychopath who just wants to cause her pain.

One day he cane in to see how is product was and took pity on her once he saw her face.

He showed her an insane amount of mercy, but still had her be tortured.

Instead of taking off both arms like he wanted, she had each of her finger nails ripped off one by one with out any drugs or medication.

She was in pain for months before they finally healed.