🦋Chapter 다섯🦋

Previously on step Brothers..

"You know what, fuck it, I'm sleeping here", I say in defeat.

I fluff the decorative pillow laying by the arm rest and use it as a pillow.

It wasn't exactly the best sleeping condition but it was good enough for me to soon fall asleep.

To be continued...
..............................................

"Um, excuse me ma'am", a gentle voice calls out softly.

On a normal day I would've woken up and see who the hell was dumb enough to disturb my sleep but I were far to tired to murder someone today.

I ignore the voice and try to slip into sleep again.

Once again the voice call out softly , this time delicately tapping my shoulder.

"Ma'am, you need to wake up", he whispers.

I groan and swat away whoever's hand was bothering me.

For the third time they call out again to me.

"Sorry miss, but I can't allow you to stay here",they say reluctantly.

I'm getting pretty annoyed with all of this.

I sit up ,more asleep than awake , and turn my head to the person who keeps disrupting me.

"what do you want?!", I snap tiredly.

They slightly flinch by the tone and aggression of my voice but quickly composes themselves.

I narrow your eyes and take in their features.

Fluffy hair, small , long eyes and an adorable nose.

Their around average height , skinny and looks pretty fit.

I analyze his face to see that It's a young girl looks about a year or two older than me yet she give off a shy and sorta submissive vibe.

Yeah she pretty cute or whatever but she kinda seems like a bit of a door mat.

To anyone else it was clear that this was actually a male I was looking at but when I'm half asleep nothing looks the way that it should in my vision.

Me, in my half-asleep state, decides that this is gonna be a girl.

My behaviour when I'm half asleep is the equivalent to someone's who is drunk and high off their ass.

"I apologize ma'am but I can't allow you to stay here.",he says timidly.

"If I don't get you to your room before 8:00 I'll be in big trouble."

I stare at him still half asleep.

I didn't really process anything that's they said.

I see their mouth moving but it sound like gibberish to me .

Since I'm not fully awake I'm unaware of my actions, surroundings or what I say.