🦋Chapter 삼십 삼🦋

(Y/N) POV

Smack!

"This is the fourth time (Y/N)!,"Mr. Wang  yells.

I jolt up and nearly fall out of my seat due to the sudden attack.

I quickly regain my composure and sit up straight to see Mr. Wang with a ruler placed firmly on my desk.

Did this bitch really slap a ruler on my desk??

Almost as if he could read my mind he narrows his eyes at me and slowly turns away to face the rest of the class.

"Class is dismissed, you may all head over to your next class, (Y/N) I would like to have a world with you once that class is over," he says.

He flashes me knowing look and walks over to the door to hold it open for the exiting students.

I groan and burry my head in my arms.

Why does he have to be like that? Can't he see that I'm clearly troubled by something?

One of my friends are in the hospital for who knows what, my mother is missing and I have no idea where . Doyum has been acting shady and serious all the sudden and Beomgyu wants to talk to me but I can't.

Flashback

" (Y/N) , Can we talk... please,".

I stare at him with wide eyes and sympathy.

He looks awful.

He gently slip his hand in mine and gives it a gently pull.

"Let's talk, yeah?," he repeats again. I look around nervously for something I can distract myself with.

The look in his eyes is killing me. They're filled with nothing hurt, regret, betrayal.

His  eyes are desperately pleading with me to talk to him.

As I stare at him, unable to find words , his face contorts for a split second.

Hungry eyes and a devious smile.

My skin crawls and gooese bumps raise on my skin .

I give him some bullshit excuse and bolt away form him.

I could feel his gaze on me but I don't dare turn around.

I know that if I do , I would get roped in by those eyes of his.

End flashback

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! What wrong with me!," I yell As I I bang my head in the desk repeatedly in frustration.

Yena reaches over form behind and pats my back.

"Don't worry 'bout him, he may seem tough but he's a real softie and heart. He's probably just gonna scold you or something," she says reassuringly.

She thinks I'm acting like this because I got a detention? That's it?

Oh Yena, little do you know , so clueless and innocent, poor thing.

Despite her being wrong, I  nod my head weakly and pack up my stuff as we make our exit.

"What's next?," I ask.

She looks at her phone to pull up our schedule and looks back up at me with stars in her eyes.

"The highlight of the day!," she squeals.

I raise an eyebrow in confusion, "art?," I ask.

She giggles and slaps my arm playfully, " No silly, gym!,"