Author Note

Nah but seriously tho imma rewrite the first half of this book. It's not even funny how overwhelmingly  cringy and painful it is re-reading this.

I wrote some scenes thinking it was so hard hitting and intense (*cough* *cough* those first two kiss scenes) and fangirled over them like it was the best thing ever.

I really wrote and read everything thinking Y E S. THIS IS IT!

Reading those scenes now cause me physical PAAAAAAIN!! IM PHYSICALLY  UNABLE TO READ THEM!!

I be reading some scenes in DISGUST while  while saying to myself "Who allowed this? Why didn't someone stop me?!".

Don't get me wrong, it's cool seeing how my writing evolved over the years and how my flow and diction got better as the book progressed.

I stared this book towards the end of  seventh grade when I randomly decided to write a book that's a mixture of all my favorite genres about my new favorite boy group.

I'll now be heading into tenth grade in a few months and is starting to really think about my future.

It's cool seeing my writing get better as I grew older but DAMN IT WAS A MESS IN THE BEGINNING!

I have a different type of respect for those who binged this book from beginning up to now.

Baby you a warrior

Thank you so much for putting up with this flaming hot pile or shit.

I promise you I'll fix everything that's  wrong this book (except for the existence of it itself) and have a piece that's worth reading❤

THAT'S IT!! I LOVE YOU!!!