🦋Chapter 네 🦋

Previously on step Brothers..
Who's Huening kai ?", I ask curiously.

Before any of them could anwser me a familiar voice spoke out.

"Why the fuck do you care!"
..............................................

We all turn our head to the source of the voice.

There ,leaning up against the wall was a boy with a vicious glare that seems to be directed right at me.

I look around hoping that he was looking somewhere else but sadly it was at me and only me.

The other men seem to notice the tension between the two of us.

"Did something happen between that I missed?," Soobin questions while looking back and forth between the two of us .

I think back to everyone who I've seen so far and I can't remember if you've seen him somewhere.

Even though I don't recognize his face, his voice seems very familiar.

I just can't remember where I've heard it.

"I'm guessing your Huening kai, right?", I say unsure of to who this could be.

He tsk's and completely ignores my question.

"One of you tell me who and why this... this... this bitch is here!" , he snaps off.

I'm taken back  freeze on the spot trying to make sure I heard him correctly.

I know for a FACT that this man did not just call me a bitch.

"Damn dude, chill out", beomgyu says glaring at him.

"Yeah kai, what your problem", Taehyun states in surprise by his behaviour.

"Listen guys", Soobin starts.

"Even though his delivery wasn't exactly the nicest he dose make a good point, we still don't know why's she's here." He says.

"Oh I know why", yeonjun chirps.

"She's living with us from now on, I heard dad talking about it yesterday on the phone And I think her name is (y/n) or something like that ".

"What!" Soobin exclaims. "Why didn't your tell us!", he yell in shock that he wasn't informed.

Everyone including this kai guy looks towards Yeonjun waiting for his explanation.

"Didn't feel like it", he says smiling innocently.

"Stuff like that shouldn't be kept to yourself yeonjun", Soobin says, shaking his head in disappointment.

Beomgyu opens his mouth to protest but Huening kai beat him to it.

"No way in hell Am I living with- - with that!", he yells while pointing at me rudely.

I sputter at the sheer amount of disrespect being thrown at me at once.

"Well it's not like you got much of choice there bud", yeonjun remarks, while snickering .