🦋Chapter 삼십일🦋

Severaly unedited 😬

Jihoon POV

I can't move, I have no feeling in my body.

From the shoulder down there is no movement.

Just a weird cold sensation .

Maybe that's a good thing. That way I won't be able to feel any of the damage they inflicted on my body.

If I had feeling right now I probably would've wished that they'd kill me instead.

My hand is shattered and my back felt like it's was fractured before I lost all feeling.

Because of how bad my currents state is, I would be surprised if I was paralyzed.

It's all kind of surreal.

Is this what I was brought into this world for?

Was I here just to be subjected to mental, verbal and physical assault with no one to turn to.

It's not even like I can do anything in the first place or even go to anyone.

Me keeping quiet about Taeyong is the only thing keeping my mom and I stable right now.

We can't go back to how it was before she got this job.

The day I tell anyone about what he's doing or get him and his boys in any sort of trouble is the day that we have to result to it old way of making money.

We were left with no other choice but to turn to our final resort.

For her it was stripping, she would leave late at night and comeback home with whatever she could earn on the pole.

Although it was making us enough to keep us fed and healthy, it was nowhere near enough to pay for other stuff like rent, repairs and clothes.

Secretly, out of the desperation for money and pity for my mother I turned to something I wish I've never gotten involved in.

Prostitution.

Selling my body to anyone including strangers of all sorts of ages who will pay me to take part in their sexual activities.

Most people know it as " making a stack on your back" .

Well, they're not wrong

As shameful as it it, selling my body to whatever pervert will pay actually makes a lot of money .

I was able to make twice as much as my mom and was able to keep her off the pole.

When she found out about all the cash I was making she was ecstatic and immediately asked me how I was making it.

I was too ashamed to tell her how I did it knowing that she would be embarrassed and beyond disappointed in me.

I couldn't say the truth so I told her that I was selling my art to someone who was very interested in what I was creating.

By selling my art I ment selling my body and the person "interested" in it were grown men and creepy women who have a weird fetish for underaged kids.