🦋Chapter 삼십이🦋

🚨 severally unedited 🚨

You might wanna get under your
blankets😬

Doyum POV

The conversation with master Taehyun went surprisingly well.

Its good that he believed me.

I was worried that he would think I was being paranoid and fire me for suspecting master Woojin but he was very helpful.

He even had some intel on something that may or may not related to the trap door and what I saw.

I'm not too sure right now , but any possible leads are perfect.

In the video he showed me It was about two young boys who have gotten themselves mixed up in a very serious mess that could be life threatening.

One line really stuck out to me, "all because of this stupid key!" Right after the boy said that's like something whistles in the air and comes down with a loud clank.

Almost as if it's hitting something.

It may or my not be something that I need to get through that door.

So I told master Taehyun to go to the roof top when he has time so he can look for whatever it was that was thrown.

In the mean time I think I'm going to go back into the basement.

Although I really, really , really don't
Want to go.

I get a horrible feeling every time I go down there, and I think I'm a little traumatized by that old man.

It's hard to explain, but something it telling me that I have to go back down and look despite how much I hate it.

Look for what? I don't even know.

Maybe I'll know it once I see it.

I remember that when I went last time there it wasn't pretty.

It was rather horrifying.

A chill runs down my spine just remembering what happened.

Ever since I've see that old man I haven't been able to sleep properly.

It feels like somethings watching me every time I close my eyes.

I don't know if I'm going to run into him again, hopefully I don't.

However, just in case I do, I'm going to pay the garage a visit to find something that I can defend myself with.

I make my way to the garage and rummage through some old took supplies that could be potential weapons.

I end up settling for a hammer and a crowbar.

It's pretty self explanatory why I chose those.

Grabbing my flashlight and this time a camera I slip into my room to grab the key and head for master Woojin's room.

I crack the door opens just enough to peek through the door.

I must make sure the coast is clear before I do anything.

I stay silent and listen for any sudden movement or sounds.

Complete silence, I think it's safe to pass through.

I quietly push open the door and slip through before closing it shut behind me.

I run to the the rug and pull it back.

I notice that the locks in the door has changed.

Instead of there simply being a key hole there is now a lock pad attached to it.