🦋Chapter 사십 오🦋

Jinsoo POV

"Look at that little slut," Jaehee scoffs. I lift my head up to see that she is still staring at that girl down the hallway.

I glare and slap her arm.

"Jaehee , she's literally just breathing. She's not doing anything".

Jaehee clucks her tongue and glares at her. The girl looks up and locks eyes with her. If you thought jaehee would them look away, you're wrong. This bitch didn't even flinch.

"She's only acting innocent. I know a roach when I see one...". She's hisses

What is wrong with thi-

"Ok ,let's go,"I say as I put my phone away and drag jaehee somewhere else so she can stop harassing the poor soul.

"Why are we moving? We need to wait for (Y/N) , don't we?",

I sit her down on the bench and plop down next to her. "Call her, tell here we'll wait for her in the the halls instead of the front".

Jaehee frowns and looks at her phone. "But (Y/N) isn't answering her phone lately..," she mutters.

"She didn't respond to any of my texts last night and she hasn't said anything all morning.
Did she lose her phone or something?," she says to herself.

She's hasn't said anything last night or anything this morning.

Nothing last night.

Nothing.

At night time too.

Why wasn't she active at night...

Was she...

I stare at jaehee for a minute and a smile slowly creeps on my face.

"Does she usually answer you?," I ask. Still smiling widely.

Jaehee nods. "Yeah, she's a fast at replying too. What could've she have been doing last night for her to -,".

Jaehee stops talking when she notices my smile. She stares at me confused before slowly smiling too.

"She hasn't responded to anything last night. Last night.... ,".

As she repairs her words her time changes and it looks like she's starting to catch on.

"Oh, she hasn't responded to anything last night," she says slyly.

"Now you see what I'm taking about. (Y/N) must have been busy, hm?," I purr.

Jaehee's expression matches mine and we nod our heads slowly. "Indeed, I wonder what could have distracted her last night in a house with five insanely attractive males."

Ahh, now she's getting it.

"Not what babes, who could have distracted her."

damn (Y/N), we didn't know that you had it in you. Our innocent baby might not be so innocent after all.

Jarred taps my arm rapidly and motions for me to come closer. I comply and lean close so my ear is near her mouth.

"Hey, I bet it's the blue one..," she whispers.

I scoff and make a disgusted face before pulling away.

"What is it with you and that raggedy, blue haired ,rat?! I know his scalp is full of dandruff," I spit.

She holds her chest in a offended manor and slaps me. "Excuse me! Blue hair has my heart!," she exclaims.