「1.」

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

The rain was pouring heavily outside. The sound of rain playing over and over again around me, while I'm doing some works given by my mother. My name is (y/n) Chisaka, 17 years old. My mother is a hunter, while my father is an assassin. And with that, I'm born as a mix between assassin and hunter. I'm from the family of Chisaka, which is known as the powerful mix. I'm a specialist, the strongest of all the categories in Nen.

"Ahhh, finally done. I'm starving!" I walk out of my room to find Haruki, my butler. 

"Good evening, miss (y/n). May I help you with anything?" Haruki bows down. I look around, then looks back at her.

"What's for dinner? And have you seen mother anywhere?" Haruki stands back up straight, looking at you with her beautiful scarlet eyes. She kept a smile on her face, the slight wind blowing her gorgeous long white hair. 

"Today's dinner is salmon, and fruits for dessert. Master Kazashi is in her working room. She wants you to meet her in that room after you finish dinner along with the finished work she gave you." I slightly frown after hearing mother wants to meet me in her room. 'Did I do something wrong? Will I be punished again? No, maybe she just wants to check my work..? Yeah, that might be it.'  I have super strict parents. One wrong move and I'll get punishments. 

I mumbled a 'Thank you' to Haruki and rushed down to the dining room, quickly finishing my dinner. I stuffed some guava into my mouth and went up to my room, taking my finished work and walks to my mother's room. I could feel my hands, no, body shaking from fear. I lightly knocked on the door, hearing a 'Come in' from my mother. I took a deep breath before going in, putting on a straight face.

"Good evening mother, here's the finished work." I placed the file on her desk while bowing down. "Is there something else you need?" 

"Yes, dear. Do you know the Zoldyck family?" I stood up looking at her, nodding.

"Yes, I do mother. They are the famous and strong assassins, living at the Kukuroo mountain."

"Very well, I need you to bring this to them. Figure out how to enter their mansion on your own." I let out a light sigh, glad that I won't be receiving any punishments. Mother handed me a purple-ish box, filled with six gems. These gems aren't just normal gems, only us Chisaka family has them. They can use to communicate, send files, you name it. I have one myself, it's light blue; I wear it as a necklace. I took the box and bowed before leaving the room. 

"The Zoldycks family... I wonder how is it like." I placed the box into my mini purse and starts my journey to the Kukuroo mountains. 

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

"Miss, we've reached the Kukuroo mountain." I hummed in response and step out of the car, holding my mini purse. 'This is bigger than I thought'  I looked around and spotted the 'guard house' or whatever you call it. I walked over, meeting an old man in there.

"Uh, good evening sir." He looked up from the newspaper he's reading, giving me a confused look.

"Ah good evening. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Yes. I would like to enter this mansion." He sighed, he looked somehow.. frustrated?

"You may enter if you are able to open the Testing Gate. Or do you want this key to enter the smaller gate?" He took out a key from his pocket, swinging it around. I look over the smaller gate and closed my eyes. 'I sense.. some kind of giant animal? Well, I guess I'll just open the testing gate.'