「15.」

—Third person P.O.V.— 

Your gem vibrates and actives the hologram on its own, showing Renjiro's calling you. You stood up and walks to a corner, picking up the call.

"Where are you- Oh, the library again?" You chuckled and nods.

"Yep, I'm with Killua and Alluka don't worry. Why'd you call?" 

"Oh, I'm just worried. Enjoy your time then, see you!" He smiled and waves, ending the call. You deactivated your gem and walked back to the place you were previously sitting at. 

"I'm gonna go check the apartment out later, wanna come?" Killua said out of the blue, looking at you. You shrug and nod,

"It'll be boring staying here for the whole day anyway. So why not?" Killua hums and went back to reading. You took another book of comics and reads it, sometimes lightly chuckling because of the funny parts.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

"Gon said it's just nearby, so we'll just walk," Killua said, placing his phone back into his pocket. You let out a long sigh, walking with him side by side. Your mother insisted to look after Alluka while both of you check the apartment out. Killua didn't agree at first, he only said yes since Alluka begged. 

"So you and Alluka are gonna live there?" You look over to the silverette. He hums, taking one of his hands out to scratch the back of his head.

"I don't want to stay in that crappy place anymore. Why should I stay there while I have the option to stay in an apartment close to my friends?"

"True.." You paused for a moment and looked down, fiddling your fingers.

"Also... our parents haven't known about us.. dating yet, right?" Killua looks at you and shakes his head.

"Nah, we'll keep it a secret from them for a while. Unless you wanna tell them," You shook your head; You and Killua arrived at the apartment. It's mainly painted grey and white, with a nice small garden surrounding it. The both of you walk into the apartment and search for the counter.

"Hello, is there anything I can help the both of you with?" A high-pitched voice said. You and the silverette turn around, seeing a short-haired female wearing glasses and formal clothes with a smile on her face. 

"Ah, we're here to take a look at the only apartment unit left on the 10th floor." You said, nudging Killua by the elbow, signaling him to say something. 

"Uhm yeah, it's supposed to still be available, right?" Killua said while the female nods her head.

"Yes, yes it is. This way please," You and Killua followed the female into the elevator. The apartment isn't those 'classy' type, it's simple and nice. They placed indoor plants here and there, assuming that this apartment is plant-themed. The elevator door opens as you both follows the female worker to a door, a small tag labeled '6' hanging on the door. 

"This is the unit, feel free to take a look inside. If it's okay and you want to buy it, please come to the counter and we'll have you sign some things." The female smiled and bows respectfully, walking out of the room. Types of big furniture are already prepared in the apartment, there are three rooms with a small bathroom in each of them. 

"This is nicer than I thought," Killua smiled. You hum in response, an idea coming up to your mind.

"Say.. Are the other three home?" You said, turning your attention to Killua. He placed a finger on his chin and thought carefully.

"I think they are. Gon told me their unit numbers are 10, 5, and 8." You shaped an 'O' using your mouth and smiled, walking out from the unit.

"I'm going to find them while you deal with your things, cya," You went to the next door, assuming it might be Gon's unit. Knocking, you heard rushing footsteps as the door opens, revealing Kurapika.

"(Y/n)? Why are you here?" The blonde male asks, peeking his head out and looks around the halls. 

"I came with Killua, he wanted to check the unit out," You pointed over to the unit that's right beside Kurapika's. The male nods, leaning his figure against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Leorio's out, but Gon's in his room. Do you want to visit him?" You nodded, 

"He's unit number is 8, should I go with you?" You shook your head, smiling at him.

"It's fine Kurapika, I'll be fine by myself. Thanks!" You jogged away, waving at the male. Gon's unit isn't really far away from Killua's, neither is Leorio's. You knock on Gon's door, waiting patiently for him. The door slowly opens revealing the ravenette. His eyes widen and sparkle in excitement, giving you a big hug.  

"(Y/n)!! Why are you here?" Gon pulls away from the hug, tilting his head aside. You smiled, pointing over to unit 6 with its door opened.

"I'm here with Killua! He should be downstairs right now," 

"Ohh! So he really decides to buy it!" The ravenette jumps in excitement, making you chuckle. Sometimes he does act like a little kid after all.

"Yeah, wanna go downstairs?" You ask as Gon nods, putting his shoes on. The both of you went downstairs, seeing Killua sitting on a couch with his back facing the both of you. 'Hm... Let's scare him! Hehe,'  You turn to Gon and told him your plan as he nods in agreement. You both activated Zetsu and sneak up to Killua; You both shouted in Killua's ear making the silverette jump up, dropping his phone. You and Gon laughed while holding your stomaches.

"What the hell! Are you both crazy?!" Killua flicked both you and Gon's forehead; You rub the sore part of your forehead while laughing.

"But your- Your face tho-!" You said, trying to stop laughing. Killua's face heats up in embarrassment as he aggressively sits back down, going back on his phone. You and the ravenette laughed for a few minutes until you stood up, resting your chin on Killua's shoulder.

"You mad?" Killua ignored you, continued to scroll through social media. You groan in frustration, poking Killua's head. He swats your hand away as you frown.

"Hey, you're not that short tempered are you?"

"Is he mad, (Y/n)?" Gon stuck his tongue out, scratching the back of his head. You shrugged, walking to Gon. Killua turns around and looks at the both of you, frowning while you smirk.

"Maybe," 

"Oi, sit here," Killua points at the space beside him. You rolled your eyes playfully as you sit on a chair far away from the couch.

"Sit here (Y/n)!" You ignored him as you talk with Gon. The silverette cursed and stands up, stomping to you. You look at him with a brown raised; He sat down beside your seat and glances at you.

"I'm not mad," He mumbled, going back onto his phone. You and Gon looks at each other and chuckles.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Another rushed chapter sksksk. Anyways I hope it's not too bad- I had my test today and it was hard af :")

Sooo have a great day/afternoon/night! See you :)

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1182