「19.」

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

I took a sip of my Matcha green tea latte, licked my lips as I placed the cup down. I thought for a while before continuing to write down some stuff on the sheet of paper placed in front of me. 'Being a hacker hunter isn't easy.. This hurts my brain.' I let out a sigh, placing my fingers on the keyboard, typing on random keys. I stared at the black screen filled with green alphabets and numbers, writing down the codes.

"Something's missing..." I furrowed my brows and look up to the screen, checking everything over and over again. 

"There it is!" I quickly type in the missing code, successfully finish my work. I leaned back further into my office chair, closing my eyes with a smile. 'It's finally done! Now for my next mission.. As an assassin. Maybe I should take a rest first,' I finished the rest of my latte, plugging my earphones into my ears. I played my favorite playlist, deciding to rest my eyes before going on the mission.

I opened my eyes and took the earphones out after a few minutes, stopping the music. I walk over to the closet, taking my fighting outfit, and put it on. Walking out of my room ready, I followed Yoshito to the car that we're taking together. 

"Where's the place tho?" I asked, leaning my head on my palm.

"It's kinda far away from here, so maybe you can take a nap if you want." I nodded, turning my head to the window. I enjoyed the view like always, only deciding to take a short nap in the car.

[1 hour later]

Yoshito woke me up by shaking me aggressively. I groaned, getting down from the car, and dusted my suit off. I waited for Yoshito and softly cleared my throat, grabbing his attention.

"We both have different targets, right?" 

"Yep, different locations too. We'll meet up here after we're done," I nod and conjured a mini bird robot, commanding it to bring me to my target. Both me and Yoshito headed different ways; The robot led me to a five-star restaurant as I hid in the alleyway. 'Damn, I can't just go in there looking like this, it's too obvious.' I look around, ensuring there's nobody around before conjuring clothes onto my body, completely covering my previous one. I fixed my hair, trying my best to look as innocent as possible. 

I went into the restaurant, taking a look around, spotting my target sitting near to the toilet. I hid my hand behind my purse, sharpening my index finger's nail as I slowly walk close to him. I sliced his neck like a flash as soon as I'm close enough, walking to the bathroom as nothing happened. I heard screams coming from outside while I'm washing my hands; I stuck my tongue out. Drying my hands, I act like I was panicking after I walk out of the bathroom, calling random people out to call the ambulance. I took the chance to manipulate another me and sneak out when everyone was busy panicking, hiding in the same alleyway I hid in before.

"And my job here is done. The other me will disappear when the ambulance arrives, which is when lots of people will be crowded outside.. Perfect." With a blink of an eye, my 'fake outfit' disappeared, revealing my fighting suit. I took the robot bird out from my purse, commanding it to bring me back to the place Yoshito and I are supposed to meet up at.

As I reached my destination, I grabbed the robot as it disappears in my palm. Yoshito arrived 10 minutes after; Both of us went into the car, taking another 1 hour ride back to our home.

[Timeskip]

I dried my hair with only a big towel wrapped around my body after a relaxing shower. I put on a comfy outfit and sat down in front of my desk, deciding to do some extra work to cure my boredness. Turning my pc on, I took a stack of paper out from the drawer and start to type on the keyboard. A knock on the door brought my attention away from my pc as I placed my pen down.

"Come in," 

"Oh? You're working.. Am I disturbing?" Killua said, shutting the door behind him. I gave him a smile while shaking my head.

"Not really, I'm just doing some extra work since I was bored." Killua hums, walking towards me, and slightly bends down beside me. 

"I never knew you're a hacker hunter, guess I still have a lot more to learn about you, hm?" I chuckled, arranging the stack of papers and placed them back into the drawer, shutting down my pc.

"Maybe, I still have lots to learn about you too," I stood up, pushing my office chair in.

"So why are you here?"

"I just thought of visiting you, I haven't came here in a while." 

"True, staying over for dinner again? Oh, and where's Alluka?"

"Yeah I'm going to stay over for dinner today, and Alluka's at home with Gon and the other two." I hummed, giving Killua a kiss on the cheek before dragging him out from the room. Light pink hues decorated his cheeks as we walked to the dining room together. We sat on each of our seats and had small conversations with the rest of the family members before our dinner is served. 

After having our dinner, Yoshito, Renjiro, Killua, and I played video games together. Mother and father sat on the couch behind us, watching us play. We'd laugh, rage, and even make fun of each other while playing. It was fun, being able to have fun with everyone was the best thing I ever experienced.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰  

Road to 1k reads let's gooooo!

I'm so happy 💖 Thank you so much for all the votes and comments! It's so fun to read them, I'm always excited whenever I open Wattpad, especially when I spot a small red dot on my profile meaning I received notifications! (^▽^)

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1030