「27.」

[ !!SPOILER (referring to the pic above)!! Kite did not deserve to die. I'm literally punching the air rn >:( ]

- Third-person POV -

"Alright I'm done, also," The (h/c) female talk to her brother through the door; They are currently in Killua's apartment. Renjiro was helping to change Killua's clothes. Her brother hummed in response, shuffling could be heard from the other side of the door.

"Can I stay at Killua's place for a night? 'Cause I don't think we should just leave Alluka here when her brother is unconscious. It isn't safe y'know." And that was a lie. Well, not totally a lie but it was a reason to convince her brother to allow her to stay over. Renjiro raised an eyebrow, using his index finger to poke (Y/n) on the forehead.

"Doesn't the rest of your friend stay here too? You're not trying to find a reason to stay, are you? Hmmm?" He pokes the female's forehead repeatedly, causing the female to groan and slap his hand away.

"It's true that they stay here too, but what if someone sneaks into the house quietly? How would it alarm them when they stay in a different unit?" The female huffed, crossing her arms as she looks at her brother. Renjiro sighed, grabbing his things from the floor.

"Makes sense, well then I'll allow you to stay over for a night. Don't do anything tho! I'll kill you," 

"Psh, like you would. But don't worry, I won't do anything, alright?" The girl said, smiling. Renjiro ruffled her hair and walks to the entrance door, waving at her. "I packed some extra clothes for you, remember to bathe tomorrow morning before going back. Cya," (Y/n) waved at him, watching him close the door and leave. 

(Y/n) yawned, walking towards Killua's room again. (Y/n) closed the door behind her and stared at the currently asleep silverette before crawling up to the bed, facing the opposite side as Killua. She stayed in the same position for a few minutes before turning around, wrapping her arms around the male's torso.

"Goodnight," She mumbled, burying her face into Killua's chest.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

Yawning, (Y/n) sat up from the bed and stretched, looking at the clock that reads 8:01. 

"Hm, I'm up ridiculously early." She groaned, lazily walking to the bathroom to freshen up. The bathroom sure is smaller, but it's actually pretty organized. Even his room, nobody would've expected his room to actually be organized and clean! After finishing her daily routine, she went to the kitchen to prepare some simple breakfast for all of us.

"Alright, let's see if there are any plain bread slices here.. Ah, here it is. Now let's grab some eggs, butter, a few slices of cheese, lettuce.. A few packets of tomato sauce and chili sauce. Now for the side dish, what can I prepare? Alright, some bacon, and some fruits and fresh milk for the smoothie. Okay, let's start!" The female was too busy mumbling and preparing breakfast to notice the awakened silverette that has been leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, watching the whole time. He sealed his presence to continue watching the female without her noticing, to admire her.

(Y/n) first washes the lettuce and fruits, placing them onto a draining basket, and removes the plastic wrap from the box of bacon. She then heats the pan and spread 1/4 of butter onto it. She cracked the eggs into a small bowl, mixing the yolk and egg white before pouring it onto the pan, simply placing two slices of bread on top. she lets it cook for a while before carefully flipping the egg and bread, placing clean lettuce, cheese and squeezing some chili sauce onto it. She folds the excess egg on the side and folds the bread in half, placing it onto a clean plate. 

"Now for Alluka and I's sandwich.." (Y/n) repeated the same steps she did to cook the first sandwich. Successfully cooking three sandwiches, she spreads more butter onto the pan and gently lays down bacon slices onto it. After a few minutes, she places the perfectly cooked bacon onto each plate equally. The female searched for a blender through the cabinets and took it out once she found it, washing it thoroughly before taking out a cutting board and a knife. She cuts the fruits into pieces, throwing them into the blender, and pours in enough fresh milk for three cups of smoothies. She flips the switch and waited, preparing three clean cups and places them aside.

Satisfied, (Y/n) turns off the blender and poured the smoothie into the cups. She took the pan, specular, and blender into the sink and washed them. The female took three fork and two knives, carefully taking the well-prepared breakfast one by one to the dining table. She smiles proudly, feeling a pair of arms around her waist. 

"Wh- Oh, good morning Killua." (Y/n) gently holds the male's arm, as Killua greeted her with a kiss on the lips.

"Hey. Breakfast smells great, can we eat now?" 

"Mmhm, don't want want to wake Alluka up first?" Killua pulled away from the hug and sat down as (Y/n) did the same. The male took a sip of the smoothie before shaking his head.

"Nah, let her sleep more. Also, what happened yesterday? My head hurts like hell," Hearing this made the female chuckle. She took a bite of the sandwich with a satisfied look, wiping off the bit of sauce that stained the corner of her lips.

"Well, remember going on a mission yesterday? Yeah, the enemies somehow made you unconscious, maybe that's why your head hurts." Killua raised an eyebrow, chewing and swallowing the food.

"Eh? Are they really that strong?" (Y/n) shrugged, taking a sip of her juice before taking another bite. She simply poked a piece of fruit and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Maybe you were just too distracted. Even I didn't notice their presence, they're good at concealing their presence. But other than that, it actually feels great letting your bloodlust out after a long time," The female smirked, causing Killua to flicker her forehead. (Y/n) hissed, rubbing the sore part of her forehead.

"Before you ask, it just felt appropriate to do so." Killua grinned, somewhat a cat-like face appeared on his face followed by a playful chuckle. (Y/n) glared at the male and huffed before taking another bite of the food. Light footsteps slowly approached the dining table, which gathered the couple's attention to it. Alluka lightly waved at them with a smile, jogging towards (Y/n) and brought her into a tight embrace.

"You're up pretty early, Alluka. Well then, good morning~"

"Good morning (Y/n) nee-san and big brother!" The little girl chuckled, plopping down onto the seat beside Killua. (Y/n) passed Alluka her breakfast as she looked at it in amusement. Alluka took a bite of the sandwich, the sauce staining the side of her mouth. 

"It's delicious as always," Alluka cheered; (Y/n) chuckled, feeling proud of herself. She thanked the little girl and continue to eat her breakfast, which Killus has already finished.

"I know right? It's better than the ones our butlers cooked," Killua stuck his tongue out, sipping his juice afterward. 

"Oh also, come to my house tomorrow. You're gonna go shopping with me and my brothers for the upcoming festival. Alluka should come too!" 

"Eh, festival?"

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

Aye free cooking class for the readers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

Word count: 1284