「4.」

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

"Oi, slow down a bit." I ignored Killua and continue to walk faster than him, looking at the GPS on my gem. 'Hm, two targets? Sounds fun~ Looks like it's in an alleyway? Hah, that'll be easy! Maybe I can go to a cafe after an-'

"Hellooo????? Earth to (Y/n)?????" Killua waves his hand in front of my face. I blushed from embarrassment and looked away.

"A-ah! I'm so sorry I spaced out! D-do you need anything?" Killua sighed.

"I was asking if you wanna go anywhere after we finish our mission." I nodded and smiled.

"I plan on going to the cafe, I know a cafe with cakes that are super delicious!" Killua chuckled and hummed.

"Well then let's quickly finish off this mission and head to the cafe." I nodded and activated Zetsu to avoid our target noticing us, and signaled Killua to do the same.

"We're here." I shut the hologram off, peeking my head out from the wall I'm hiding behind.

"Both of them are females, one with long hair, another with medium length hair. I'll go for the long one, you go for the medium-length one. I'll go first. Is that okay?" I whispered as Killua nodded. I waited for a few seconds to pass then jumped up high, landing right on top of my target. Killua came in like a lightning, catching his target easily.

"What the hell?! Who are you two?!" The female I'm holding onto yelled. I only looked at her with blank eyes filled with blossom petals without saying anything. She looked at me terrified and stopped struggling to escape.

"A Ch-Chisaka..." I smirked, sharpening my nails. Just as I was going to slice my target's neck, she cuts my leg with her hidden weapon. I screamed in pain, letting go of my target and falling onto the floor. Killua immediately kills his target and held my target down, killing her.

'Fuck, I let my guard down! Ugh, this shit fucking hurts!' I squinted my eyes shut as I hugged my blood-coated leg.

"(Y/N)!" Killua shouted and ran over, observing my injury.

"I'll be back with a bottle of water to wash the blood off. It's not really deep, I can treat it permanently. Wait here!" I lightly nodded as he sprinted off to buy the water. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I take out the tissues from my pocket and wipe as much blood away as I can.

"I'm back." Killua sits down in front of me and starts to treat my wound. I hissed in pain when he poured the water to wash the blood. He used a soft cloth he bought along with the water to tie the wound, not too tight and not too loose. I admired his beautiful figure, feeling my cheeks heat up. I look away immediately after realizing what I was doing and cursed myself mentally.

'What the heck are you doing (Y/n)?! Behave!' I sighed and look at my permanently treated leg, then up to Killua with his back facing me as he squats down.

"C'mon, I'll carry you. Do you still want to buy the cakes?"

"Y-yeah, please." I slowly use my arms and the uninjured leg to get up, laying myself onto Killua's back as I wrap my arms around his neck. He held onto my thighs and stood up.

"I'll start walking now. The cafe is just around here right?" I nodded as he starts to walk.

"Thanks... For helping me back there. I'm sorry for being weak, I shouldn't have let my guard down." Killua frowned as he slightly looks back at me, unsatisfied about what I said.

"You're not weak, (y/n). Peoples make mistakes, just remember not to make the same mistake next time, get it?" I hummed, slowly resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Yeah... Thank you." I smiled, making Killua look away embarrassed.

"Whatever... You don't need to thank me." I giggled, nodding. I looked for the cafe as Killua walked.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

-Killua's P.O.V.-

"Killua! We're here!!" (Y/n) said in excitement. I look over to the place she's pointing, seeing a cafe named {Awaken Coffee.}

"Hm, interesting name. What flavor do you want?" I push the door open, walking into the cafe. The cafe is not really filled with people, light music playing to break through the quietness.

"(F/f) please~" I hummed and walked to the counter, ordering the cakes we want.

"One chocolate cake and (f/f) cake, please. We'd like it packed up."

"Of course. Please wait for a few minutes, sir. Feel free to have a sit on the bench near the entrance." The waitress smiled and walks away.

"By the way, I'll pay." (Y/n) looks at me with her eyes widened.

"What? No! I'll pay!" I shook my head, continued to wait for our order to arrive. (Y/n) was still whisper-shouting, but I just ignored her until she gives up.

the waitress came back with our orders a few minutes later, as I pay for them.

"Have a great day, please come again." She bowed as I nodded, signaling (Y/n) to hold the bag of cakes. I walk out of the cafe, letting out a frustrated sigh. (Y/n) looks at me confused once again.

"I hope your mother won't be mad at me..." (Y/n) gave me a 'What the fuck' look.

"What? Why would she be mad at you?" I shrugged, smiling.

"You'll find out soon."

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

★(Y/n)'s necklace★

{Picture isn't mine

{Picture isn't mine.}

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 927