「16.」

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

[Three days later]

A long sigh escapes from my mouth. It was another rainy day, which means I couldn't go anywhere but stay home. Killua and Alluka have already started to stay in their new apartment. I look around my room, finding something interesting to play with. 'What can I do... It's so boring!'  I groaned, sitting up from my bed. I felt a sudden pain in my stomach as I curled into a ball, hugging my knees.

"Oww... What date is it..?" I glance over to the calendar on the small desk beside my bed. 'It's the 9th of the month... Oh heck did I stained the bed?!' I quickly stood up and checked, letting out a relieving sigh after seeing no signs of red stains. I rushed to the bathroom and used the you-know-what. 'Great... isn't this just great.'  

I went back to my bed, sleeping on it while thinking if I should take a nap. I took a cloth from the drawer and place it on my bed, sleeping on it just in case. 'I'll just take a nap, it's the only thing I could do right now,' I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

[3 pm]

I got woke up by multiple knocks on the door. I frowned as I got up, scratching my head.

"Who is it! God damn it, I still want to sleep.." I took a quick glance at the cloth on my bed and over to the door, opening it. Haruki was standing at the door with an apologetic smile.

"I'm very sorry to disturb your sleep Ms. (Y/n), but you have a visitor." I look at Haruki in confusion, pointing at myself.

"Me? A visitor on a rainy day like this?" Haruki nods. I sighed as I simply fixed my hair, following Haruki from behind. As we arrived at the main room, I saw a familiar female with cameo pink hair and purple eyes sitting on the couch. My figure froze as she looks at me, smiling.

"How the..."

"Hello (Y/n)~ Did you missed me?" I look at her in disgust, turning around to head back to my room.

"Please take her out. I do not want to see her," Mira. The girl who used to be the nightmare of mine in middle school, which was when the Chisakas weren't as popular as they are now. She used to threaten me every single day, about how she would hurt me if I don't obey her, how she would get her parents to complain me to get me expelled. Everyone else in school absolutely adored her, she was the teacher's pet; And I was called as the 'Bad Kid'. 

She'd always spread rumors about me and no matter how I'd defend myself, it never works. They trust her every time just because of how popular she was. Until when it was around July in the last year of middle school, The Chisakas slowly became popular day by day. With that, lots of students approaches me which made me feel disgusted. My father decided to put me into homeschooling since we've got famous and might attract lots of reporters and cause trouble for the school. Mira started to stay away from me, I guess she was scared.

"Oh come on~ I didn't get a chance to talk to you yet!" She looks at me smirking while I just stood there with my arms crossed. 

"We have nothing to talk about. Get out." The guards pulls her towards the entrance and threw her out since the rain has stopped. 

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

—Killua's P.O.V.—

"I wonder if she's okay with it... Is it too early?" I sighed, shaking the thought away from my head. I continue to walk faster towards (Y/n)'s house just in case it'll start to rain again. 'Finally, I'm here- Wait. Who's that? Why is she lying on the ground..?'  I walk into the mansion and straight to (Y/n), passing by the girl on the floor. I placed one of my hands on her head, softly patting it.

"Who's... That?" She looks at me while taking a deep sigh.

"Just some brat who used to bully me.." She gave me a small smile, commanding the guards to close the door; But then Mira shouted.

"Looks like you got a little boyfriend there, hm? Don't worry, your nightmare hasn't ended yet," The door closed shut. (Y/n)'s grip on her fist got tighter as I felt dark auras around her. I simply slip my hand that was on her head into her hand, intertwining our fingers together. Her aura immediately disappeared as she looks at me, a faint blush on her face. She slipped her hand out, looking around nervously.

"We're in my house, Killua... Someone might realize and tell my parents about it," She whispered and pulls me to the couch, sitting on it. 

"Why did you come?" She shifted uncomfortably as I lightly frown.

"About that," I quickly look around, making sure no one's around us.

"I was thinking if it's okay taking you on a date tomorrow." I rubbed the back of my neck, slightly blushing. 

"Tomorrow?" She looks at me as I nod.

"Sure," I look at her, slightly surprised at how calm she is. She suddenly hugged her stomach, squirming in pain. I placed a hand on her back while looking at her in concern.

"You okay? What's wrong?" 

"Cramps... I'll be okay after- Ow... After a while, don't worry," I took a minute to figure out what cramps are before shaping my mouth into an 'O'.

"So you're on your red days... You should rest. I used to saw some TikTok's about females on their red days, do you crave for anything?" She lightly nods, slowly sitting up.

"I feel like eating (f/f) and some (f/s).. Are you going to buy it?" I playfully rolled my eyes, standing up.

"Well yeah, I'll be back later. You go rest in your room while you wait," I patted her head and stuffed my hands into the pockets, walking towards the entrance.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

 ★Mira ★

Btw if your name is Mira feel free to change it lmao, I'm sorry if it offended anyone :p

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1074