「3.」

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

"Oi, wake up sleepy head! It's almost training time!!"

"Ehh... It's morning already..?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I look over to the windows, seeing sunlight shining brightly into my room as I groaned. 'I still wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep'

"Be quick, we're waiting for you at the dining room." I hear footsteps walking away from my room. I yawned, placing my feet onto the cold floor, and stood up. I stretched and walked to the bathroom, doing my daily routine. After 20 minutes, I came out with my training suit. I walk out of my room, meeting Haruki as always.

"Good morning, Miss (Y/n). Please head to the dining room, do you need my company?" She bowed, as I shook my head.

"No, it's fine Haruki. I'll head there myself." I smiled at her and walked to the dining room.

"Ah, good morning dear. How was your sleep?" I sat down between Yoshito and Renjiro, my older twin brothers.

"It was great, mother. What about yours?" She smiled and nodded.

"Mine was great as well. Now dig in, your trainings are starting soon." I nodded and start to eat my breakfast. Today's breakfast was french toast, orange juice, and some apples. I took a quick glance at Yoshito's plate, deciding to steal his food. 'Three... Two... One... Now!' I quickly stole some of his apples and stuffed them into my mouth.

"HEY WHAT THE HECK, THOSE WERE MINE DUMBASS!" I stick my tongue out and stood up, running to the training field. (Already finished breakfast lol.) I stood beside Yuki, waiting for my brothers to arrive.

"I HATE YOU, I'LL GET YOU BOOK TOMORROW!" I gave him the 'Try if you can' look, which made Renjiro chuckle. He elbowed me and whispered 'Good job'. I giggled and turned my attention to Yuki, who clapped her hands.

"Alright, enough fooling around. Today you'll be using robots to train your physical abilities. You can't use your Nen while you train, and try to use as many different techniques as you can. Get it?" We all nodded as I raise my hand.

"Can we use weapons?" Yuki shook her head and continued.

"You'll be able to use weapons for tomorrow's training. For now, you'll be training till 1 pm. The robots' right arm will show how many times it had rebooted, aka how many times you've defeated it. Good luck!" Yuki turned around and waved at us, walking back to the mansion.

"Wanna compete how many times we defeat the robot?" Renjiro asked,

"You bet! I'll defeat both of you." Yoshito said, glancing at me. I rolled my eyes and starts to train. First, I swung my left arm to punch the robot, but of course, it caught my hand. But I immediately swung my right arm to hit it, making it fall onto the ground. I step onto its back and cut its neck off using my sharpened nails. It disappeared, then appeared once again.

For my second attempt, I swung my right arm towards the robot. I kicked its left leg immediately when it was too focused on catching my arm. It fell onto one knee as I kicked its stomach aggressively making it disappear once again. I kept on using different techniques to fight the robot, making it disappear and appear again and again. Little did I know, someone was watching the whole time. (She was too focused on training, which made her didn't realize someone was watching.)

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Three of our gems vibrated, signaling the training as ended. The robots we fought stood still, not moving an inch after our gems vibrated.