「5.」

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

"We're back.." Killua said as he shuts the door behind him. He walks to a couch and gently places me down.

"Oh hey, welcome bac- SIS? YOU GOT HURT?!" I look up, staring at Renjiro and nod. He panicked, squatting down to observe my wound. He gently took the cloth off and puts it aside.

"Don't worry, I helped her to stop the bleeding earlier. You guys just need to treat and let her wound heal." Killua said, sitting down on the couch opposite mine. Renjiro nodded as he muttered a 'Thank you', carrying me to my father's room in bridal style. I was placed on father's bed as he helped me to treat my wound. It was pain at first, but it got better later on. He used some kind of ointment after treating my wound, it smells great.

"There, the ointment should reduce the pain and you'll be able to walk, but slower than usual. The wound should be fully healed tomorrow morning." I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you father, me and Killua bought some cake on our way back. Would you like some?" Father chuckled and shook his head.

"It's fine, go enjoy your cake with Killua. I ate some cookies your mother made earlier." I nodded and stood up slowly with father's help. I smiled as a thank you and walks back to the living room. Yoshito realized I was struggling to get down, rushing to help me. I sat down beside Renjiro, opening the box with my cake in it.

"You guys want some?" I took a bite from the cake, looking up at my brothers. They shook their heads and smiled, signaling me to enjoy it myself. I nodded and continued to eat, enjoying the sweetness from the cake. I look over to Killua, who's already finishing the cake.

"How does the chocolate cake taste?" He looks up from his cake, putting a finger on his chin.

"Hmm, it tastes perfect. I'm gonna leave some to eat after dinner." I chuckled as I nod. I continue to eat my cake, not leaving a single crumb in the box.

"Ah, I heard that mother made cookies?" I look over to my brothers with curiosity. They nod, pointing at the Tupperware behind my cake box.

"Mother made some chocolate and berry cookies. It's delicious! She finally made cookies on her own after all these years. I see she's really trying to change." I took the Tupperware and take the lid off, fresh cookie smells coming out as soon as I removed the lid. My eyes sparkled in excitement as I took a berries cookie and put it in my mouth. My eyes widened as I look over at my brothers.

"It melts! It melts in my mouth! the sweetness and sourness from the berries are perfect! The butter mother used for this cookie tastes perfect too!!" My brothers chuckled at my excitement as Killua did as well.

"Can I try one? The chocolate one." I nodded as I gave a chocolate cookie to Killua. He eats it, slowly enjoying the taste of the cookie.

"It really is great! The chocolate isn't too sweet, just as I like it." He smiled.

"Oh, and I heard that mother would be the one cooking for dinner today," Renjiro said. I look over at him in excitement.

"I can't wait for dinner! I bet it'll taste deeeeeeelicious. *chef kiss*" My brothers and killua laughed. Three of them agreed with me.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

-Killua's P.O.V.-

"Dinner's done childrens! Come and eat!" I hear Kazashi say. I helped (Y/n) to get up as she thanked me, walking to the dining room together. 'Wow.. There's a lot of food...' There are roasted chicken wings, curry potatoes, broccolis nicely arranged around the chicken wings. Jasmine tea prepared aside for everyone.

"This looks delicious, mother!" (Y/n) said in excitement as she sat down beside me. Her mother smiled, I can see she's proud of herself.

"Now, let's start eating shall we?" Everyone nodded in agreement, clasping our hands together. All of us said 'Thank you for the food' and started to eat. The roasted chicken wings are coated with honey, which made them perfectly sweet and savory. The curry potatoes contain coconut milk, and the spice is perfect. The potatoes are soft. The jasmine tea tastes refreshing, perfect for refreshing our mouth after eating curry potatoes.

"How's the food? It's my first time cooking in years.. I hope it doesn't taste bad." Kazashi smiled, waiting for our answers.

"What do you mean bad, mother? It's tastes perfect! This is the best meal ever!" (Y/n) said, making Kazashi chuckle while everyone nod in agreement.

"I'm glad. Well then I'll be cooking dinner from now on, and leave the breakfast and lunch to the chef since I have work. And Killua," I hummed, looking over to Kazashi.

"Feel free to come over for dinner whenever you want. You're always welcomed." She smiled as I nodded.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

"Welcome back, dear. How was your day?" My mother asked as soon as I opened the door. I look at her side-eyed and sighed.

"It has nothing to do with you. I'm going back to my room." I walked away before she could say anything. I walked into the bathroom, deciding to talk a relaxing bath before bed.

"Ahh such a refreshing bath." I used one of my hands to dry my hair using the towel hanging around my neck. I plop onto the bed and take my phone out. 'Hmm, I should text (Y/n)'

║银河:Hey (Y/n)~
║映月:Tf, what's wrong with you
║银河:Nothing, I'm just bored.
║映月:I swear, you're a bipolar lmao
║银河:Tf, no u
║映月:Okay enough. What did you need?
║银河:I wanna talk :)
║映月:About?
║银河:Anything.
║映月:M'kay.. You coming over tomorrow?
║银河:Maybe, maybe not.
║映月:Okay...
║银河:Oh and I might bring my sister along if I'm going to your house tomorrow
║映月:You have a sister?? Younger or older?
║银河:Yeah I do, a younger sister
║映月:Oooo, you have to bring her along. I wanna meet her :>
║银河:And why should I listen to you when she's my sister?
║映月:Oh c'mon, pleaseeee??
║银河:We'll see.
║映月:Tchh. Fineeeee
║银河:Oh btw, how's your leg?
║映月:It doesn't really hurt anymore since my father used some kind of ointment. It smells great too
║银河:That's nice, when would it heal?
║映月:It'll probably be filled healed around tomorrow morning :p
║银河:Ooo, so you can train tomorrow?
║映月:Yeah maybe. Anyways I gtg, talk to you tomorrow!
║银河:Kay

映月已下线[映月went offline.]

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

★(A/n)'s favorite cake★

{Pictures aren't mine.}

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1091