「26.」

[TW! This chapter mentions killing :)]

-Third person POV-

"I heard that the enemy for today's mission is quite dangerous and strong. We should be careful." Killua said while waiting for (Y/n) to finish getting ready. She has another mission together with Killua; A dangerous mission.

"Yeah.. Hopefully, everything will turn out alright." The female walks out of her room, smiling. She wore a set of black leather outfit, including a pair of black leather gloves, hiding multiple weapons in it just in case. "After all, it's almost Christmas. Wouldn't want to miss this chance to spend time with everyone."

Killua smiles, gently patting the girl's head. "We should get going before it's too late," And so, the both of them start their mission. Following the GPS on (Y/n)'s gem, it leads them to a place barely any person appears.

"Hm.. It does seem like their place. How long are we still going to walk?" Killua looks around with his hands at the back of his head. 

"Around 20 more minutes, it feels like something's watching us." (Y/n) said, looking in the direction where she feels where the staring is at. "Yeah, and over there too," Killua pointed behind them. They both shrugged, deciding to ignore it. Five minutes have passed as (Y/n) is still focused on the GPS.

"Ah.. It says that we should turn into this alleyway, it would lead us into a.. Field? That's where the enemy is." The girl shuts down the hologram, looking over to her side just to find the silverette gone. Frowning, she looks around trying to search for him.

"Killua..? You there?" She realizes a small piece of red paper on the ground. She picks it up, her eyes fills with rage and anger.

Come get him if you don't want him to die. We're waiting~

"Bastards.. So there's more than one of them, and they must be good at sealing their presence too. Smart of them to capture Killua instead of me knowing that I won't be easy to get kidnapped. But they still made the wrong choice~" The female chuckles, bangs covering her eyes. (Killua reference cuz it's cool) She crumbles the paper and throws it into a nearby bin, running to the fields where the enemy is located. 

As she reached, she saw Killua lying unconscious on the ground, rising the rage she felt. Two men and a woman stood in front of her; A muscular man standing at the front, crossing his arms. The second man cleaning his weapon as the woman looks at (Y/n) smiling with an arm on her waist.

"So she really came, hm? The one and only Chisaka (Y/n). How pathetic." The woman said in a ridiculously high-pitched voice, laughing. (Y/n) smiled, slowly chuckling as she looks at them.

"You know what's more pathetic? Acting like they're smart and stronger than anyone else." 

"Why you-!" The woman immediately rushed to (Y/n), attempting to punch her but the girl caught her wrist just in time, breaking it. The woman jumping back to her group, holding her broken wrist as she hissed. 

"So here's what we're going to do. For sure, the boy over there wouldn't be waking up till tomorrow. If you want to save him, you'll have to fight us, all three of us. If you win, you can kill us and take him back. But, if you lose, both of you will die, which I assume will happen. Deal?" The muscular man said. (Y/n) scoffed, pointing at the group of enemies.

"Pfft, oh please. The three of you, winning?" (Y/n) appeared behind the muscular man with a blink of an eye, stabbing his arm with a weapon she was hiding. "Not a chance." She went back to her previous position, smirking like a maniac.