「10.」

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

"Sis, you done? Lunch is ready, we're gonna have a quick training after." I heard a knock on the door while I'm brushing my teeth. I quickly spit the bubbly toothpaste out and washed my mouth, changing into a normal black short with (f/c) top on.

"Yeah, do we need to wear our training outfit?"

"No need, it's just a quick training. Maybe for like 30 minutes?" I open the door and smiled at Yoshito as a thank you. We walked to the dining room and sat down, clasped our hands together.

"Thank you for the food!" All of us said simultaneously and starts to eat. After lunch, we trained and changed into our prepared outfit. I wore an (f/c) hair and put on some simple make-up.

"It'll be fine... Just use everything you learned from your trainings and defeat them." I took a deep breath and walk out of my room. I sat on the couch, feeling the dark atmosphere. Everyone was worried; I forced out a smile and clapped my hands, gathering attention from everyone.

"What's wrong with the long faces? Cheer up! We can do it! We're the Chisakas, one of the strongest mix!" Everyone's mood starts to light up slowly. One and another, all of us laughed.

"You're right, we can do it!" Mother said, smiling brightly. We heard the doorbell rang; two of the guards opened the door, revealing Killua and Alluka.

"Hey... Hope we're not late." Killua said, scratching the back of his neck. It's my first time seeing Killua in a suit, and not gonna lie, he looks great. Blood rushed up to my cheeks after seeing him. 'Nonononono focus on Alluka! Focus on her cute figure.' I quickly look over to Alluka. Her hairs are tied up, followed by her wearing a cute light purple dress.

"(Y/n) nee-san! How do I look?" She twirled around, showing me her dress.

"You look very pretty, Alluka!" I smiled, opening my arms to welcome her with a hug.

-Third-person P.O.V.-

While you're busy with Alluka, Yoshito smirked and walks over to the blushing silverette. He nudged Killua by the elbow, making Killua flinch.

"Don't think of anything funny," Killua's eyes widened, his blush getting heavier.

"Th-the fuck man? You're the one thinking funny stuff." Killua frowned, burying his hands into his pockets. Yoshito chuckled and looks over at you.

"I wonder what we would do without her." He smiled; Killua looks over at him in confusion.

"What makes you say that?"

"She's the only one able to make us smile. Let's take earlier as an example, we were scared about the Charlatans. It's like today is our last day to live. But there she was, lighting up our mood." Killua looks over to your figure, who's playing with Alluka.

"If you really love her, please, take care of her no matter what." Yoshito looks over to Killua with a smile.

"Of course." Killua smiled. Soon, it's already time to attend the gathering. All of you got into the car and head to the stadium.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

"Woah... It's so big!" Alluka ran to the entrance decorated with balloons, ribbons, you name it. All of you went in, exploring.

"Alright, let's start today's gathering! Thank you all so much for coming! Now, may we have Mr. Chisaka and Mrs. Chisaka on the stage, please?" Everyone welcomed your parents with applause. You felt like going out since you're uninterested in anything that's gonna happen.

-Killua's P.O.V.-

"Where is she going..?" I mumbled, seeing (Y/n) heading towards the front door of the stadium. I jogged over to her, deciding to follow her in case if anything happens.

"Oi," (Y/n) flinched, turning around. She placed her palm on her chest, rolling her eyes.

"God damn it Killua, you almost gave me a heart attack." I shrugged, walking right behind her.

"Where are you going?"

"I just felt like going to a nearby garden. It's boring inside," I hummed.

"Even the special event they're hosting?" She nodded. We sat down on the Riverside, enjoying the fresh air that's blowing onto our faces.

"Why did you follow me anyway?" (Y/n) suddenly asked.

"I-I uhm," I looked away rubbing the back of my neck.

"I want to protect you from anything that might happen," I said, lightly smiling at her. She blushed and looked away.

"Baka.. You're being super protective these days, you know." I chuckled upon hearing her words. 'I should confess my feelings... Before it's too late. Come on Killua.. You've practiced for this! Why can't you just say it?..'

"So uhm, (Y/n)-"

Bang.

Both of us look over to the stadium, which is where the gunshot came from. We quickly got up and ran to the stadium, seeing everyone fighting.

"The Charlatans... They're here."

"Well well well, isn't it one of the strongest Chisaka?" A low voice spoke behind us. We immediately turn around and got into our fighting stance.

"Stay back," I said, sharpening my nails. The man chuckled, unbothered.

"Bringing your little boyfriend to play along, I see. I'm gonna have even more fun than I thought." (Y/n) seems pissed as she held her Katana.

"What do you want. And why are you doing this." She said. The man smirked.

"Well, I just miss the fun of fighting a Chisaka~ And might as well play with the other Assassins and Hunters too." The man laughed.

"I still remember fighting with one of the Chisaka a few years ago, he was pretty strong not gonna lie. My injuries took months to heal, but being able to kill him in the end is the best part~ Ah, the good old days..." (Y/n) gave him a disgusted look, pointing her Katana to the man.

"Do not. Mention. About. My grandfather. Unless you want your head rolling on the ground." The man laughed once again, wiping away the tears that formed in his eyes. 'Wtf is wrong with him...'

"I wonder which of the Chisaka should die next... Maybe... You? Chisaka (Y/n)."

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Damn, I'm surprised. 200+ reads and 10+ votes in five days? That's fireeeeee 😳😳

Anyways tysm, I'll explain my publishing schedule in the next chapter lol, I'm in a rush rn. Cya 👌

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1060