「25.」

-Third person P.O.V.-

A week has passed, the rest of the Chisaka came back from their successful mission. This also means that Alluka and Killua went back to their apartment, too. The (h/c) female decides to check the calendar before exiting her room.

"20th of December.. 20th of December.. Ehh? It's almost Christmas already!" Her eyes widens, looking out to the window. 'I'm so forgetful.. Wonder what type of festival will they host this year?' (Y/n) places her calendar down and walks towards the living room.

"Morning sis," Yoshito said, patting the empty seat beside him. The girl sat beside him, looking at the papers he's holding curiously. "What are those?" 

"Oh, we're helping the government for this year's Christmas event. Any ideas?" (Y/n) shaped her mouth into an 'O', taking the stack of paper from Yoshito. She reads the instructions carefully, as well as thinks for some ideas.

To: The family of Chisaka,

So as you know, Christmas is coming up in a few days. We would love that you share some idea for this year festival! But, we would like it different from the past years. That's means, a new, unique festival idea! I know it may be hard, that's why we gave you four days to think! We'll be waiting, send your response to this email: xxxxxxxxxxx

From: The Government.

"Tch, can't they at least ask us about this a week earlier? Now we're gonna rush on thinking ideas for this festival," Yoshito complains. (Y/n) sighed, leaning back onto the couch.

"They did food festival.. Carnival.. Performances.. What can they do for this year?" Renjiro listed the things we couldn't suggest as he sighs in frustration. Their parent was working on some paper works, so it only leaves the three of them.

"Ehm.. Performances.. Performances..? That's it..! Yeah! They can do a cosplay festival!!" (Y/n) said in excitement.

"You're right! Damn it why do you always have the best ideas," Renjiro poked the female's head jokingly, making her chuckle. All three of them start to work on the reply email, double-checking the email many times before sending it. Three of them cheered, proud that they managed to finish this in just a day.

"Mom, Dad, we're done with it! Should we help with any other things?" The girl asked, shutting off the laptop. 

"Ah yes. (Y/n), could you go to the garden and get some tulips and roses? I'll be making a new type of cookie I've never done before. And for the both of you, we're running out of fresh milk. Could you please go out and buy at least three cartons of milk? If I successfully make the cookie, I might make more for the festival." Kazashi said with a smile. (Y/n)'s eye lits up after hearing that her mother would be making more cookie. All three of them agreed and got up, walking away from the living room.

(Y/n) went to the garden while putting on a pair of gloves. She grabbed a basket and skipped to the part where tulips and roses are planted, pulling a small stool along with her and sits on it. 

"Alright, let's start with the roses.." She grabbed a pruning shear, picking some of the best roses before cutting them carefully, avoiding pricking her fingers from the roses' thorns. She gathered a half basket full of roses, smiling. She grabbed the stool and basket together with her and walks to the place where tulips are planted, doing the same thing she did before.

Satisfied with the number of flowers she gathered, she gently pulls out her gloves and walks back into the house, placing the pair of gloves aside. Bringing the basket of flowers to the kitchen, she saw her mother preparing the ingredients for the cookies, as well as taking out the newly bought milk before placing them into the fridge. 

"So they're already back! Here you go mother, I picked out the best flowers." She placed the basket onto the counter, proud of herself. Her mother turned around and smiled, softly patting the female's head.

"Thank you, dear. You surely helped a lot today, feel free to do whatever you want now. I'll call you all when the cookies are done," (Y/n) lets out a chuckle, feeling embarrassed from getting complimented by her mother. She waved to her mother before running up to her room, deciding to take a refreshing shower since she feels uncomfortable with the sweat coating her entire body.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

"Ehh what the hell is this? A car..? Rain? Wait no.. Blood!" 

(Y/n) has guessed the word!

"Hehehe, I'm so smart! I should tell everyone else about this game so we can play it together! HA- haaaa, bet they can't beat me!" The girl chuckled, turning off her mobile phone. She turned around facing the ceiling, letting out a sigh. 'Alright, enough with playing games.. Gotta get to work.'  (Y/n) got up from her bed with a groan, walking to her working desk lazily. She powered on her desktop, staring at the screen for a bit before starting to type on her keyboard. 

"Ah, I have a mission tomorrow? Sheeeesh, it's almost Christmas." She rolled her eyes before continuing to work. After working for an hour she heard her mother call; She quickly got up and ran out, immediately smelling the freshly baked cookies. She took one of them from the tray and observed it. There are a few roses petals on top of the cookie with a little frosting in the middle. 

(Y/n) placed the cookie into her mouth, the flower scent filling her mouth slowly. "Wow.. This is delicious! And unique!" Yoshito said, making Kazashi chuckle.

"I'm glad that you like it. I'll go make more for the festival, mind gathering a bit more of the flowers for me, (Y/n)?" 

"Nope, I don't mind at all! I'll go now!" The girl stuffed another cookie into her mouth before waving at them, running out to the garden. 'I'm gonna go take a look at the stars too since it's been a while.'

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

Word count: 1030