「11.」

!! I'm not really good with the Nen, Ren, and Ten thingys, don't attack me pls- I'm already trying my best by doing some researches lmao

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

"I wonder which of the Chisaka should die next... Maybe... You? Chisaka (Y/n)."

"I DO NOT WANT MY NAME COMING OUT FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!" I concentrated my aura onto my Katana and swung it towards the man. I managed to hurt his cheek but he dodged, catching my arm easily.

"Ooo, starting already hm? Well, that's great, I was getting impatient~" He punched me, but I blocked it with my Katana. Killua rushed to the man, managing to cut his arm deeply. The man groaned in pain and stumbled back, smiling at us.

"Damn... You kids really are something huh? Guess I shouldn't hold back." He moved like a lightning and landed a hard punch on my left arm. I shouted in pain as my Katana flew away. 'He's fast... And that power too.' Killua ran to the man again but ends up getting swung away. 'There's no time to rest, (Y/n). Get up! I should cut off a little bit of this long dress too...' I slowly got up, trying my best to ignore the pain in my arm. I took a deep breath, picking up my Katana. I cut off some of the dress until the length reaches my knee. I placed my Katana in front of me, tracing it with my fingers. 'Not yet, (Y/n). Not yet...'

I look up to the man, charging to him. I aimed for his leg; The man swung his arm towards me as I dodged it, cutting off one of his legs.

"FUCK!" The man fell onto the floor. I walked over to him, looking at him seriously.

"Give up. Just order your rat group to go back and rot there. Because no matter what, us Chisakas will always win." The man smiled, then slowly laughed, maniacally.

"You wish." He grabbed my leg and threw me onto the floor. My back hits the floor hard, feeling one of my ribs broke. My eyes widened; Killua ran over to me, helping me to sit up.

"A-are you okay? You should just sit here, I'll finish him off." Killua said as I shook my head.

"No. I will not give up so easily, I have to kill him." Killua sighed, helping me to stand up. 'I should use it. But first, I'll need Killua to distract him...' I turn over to the silverette.

"Killua," Earning a hum from him, I smiled.

"I have a plan, but I need you to distract him. I'll attack whenever I see the opening, I'll definitely kill him." He looks over to the man that's still groaning in pain, then back at me.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay attacking alone..? I can hel-"

"Killua, I'll be just fine. I'm a Chisaka, remember?" He sighed and nodded.

"Alright then, be careful." He went to the man that was already ready to fight. Killua ran around him, trying several times to hurt him. But sadly, he only succeeded a few times, and he just got threw away the rest of the time. I closed my eyes, concentrating on gathering my aura onto my whole body.

"Break open a cherry tree and there are no flowers, but the spring breeze brings forth myriad blossoms." I felt every pain in my body went away. I opened my eyes as pink light beaming on them, pink aura appearing around me. The man seems terrified, but he didn't show it.

"Come on! Fight me littl-"

He was dead. His body falling onto the ground, blood forming into a pool. I blinked a few times, the effect on my eyes was gone. My body drops due to the pain, as tears stream down onto my cheeks.

"I did it, sofu... I killed the one and only Kai. Did you saw it?" I smiled, wiping my tears away. The rest of the members seems to notice their boss has died and runs away. Renjiro ran over and carried me.