「28.」

-Third person P.O.V.-

"Do I really have to wake uppp?" (Y/n) groaned, turning to the other side of the bed. After staying up yesterday night to finish off her work, she missed her alarm. The female's brother sighed, walking towards the bed after arranging the paper and files that were previously placed everywhere on the desk.

"Yes, now get up or I'll carry you." Renjiro crossed his arms, pushing the blanket away from the female. (Y/n) clicked her tongue, glaring at her brother.

"Go on, carry me then. It's still better than walking," (Y/n) smirked.

Renjiro opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a knock on the front door. (Y/n) sat up looking at the door curiously. Looking at each other frantically, they wondered who it could be.

"Do it!" Alluka chirped as the door flung open, revealing the little girl at the doorway.

"Ehh? Alluka?" (Y/n) quickly stood up, grabbing Renjiro's arm and hides herself. For some reason, she felt embarrassed letting Alluka see herself still in her pajamas."I-I'm not done getting ready yet!" Renjiro smiled at Alluka, telling her to exit the room and wait for them in the living room.

"Alright! Sorry for barging in! Hehe," Alluka scratched the back of her head as she gently closes the door behind her, exiting the room.

"You go get ready quickly, don't let the others wait." Renjiro poked the female's temple, jogging out of her room. (Y/n) sighed and went to the bathroom, bringing her outfit along with her.

"Damit, I'm the last one?" (Y/n) said walking towards the living room while yawning. She had her hair in a (hairstyle), wearing a nude-colored turtleneck, with a dark grey thick hoodie and a dark grey baggy jeans. (Hope it fits your taste! If not, feel free to change it.) She hung her mini purse around her torso.

"Well, yeah. Here's your breakfast," Yoshito handed (Y/n) a plate of food. On the palate, there's an origini and a few slices of orange. (Y/n) thanked her brother and sat down, munching on her breakfast.

"Aahhh! I'm so excited! I'm not even sure who to cosplay for tomorrow's festival yet," Alluka squealed, hands in front of her. (Y/n) chuckled while eating her breakfast, patting the little girl's head.

Seconds after (Y/n) finished her breakfast, the group decided to leave the house and do their own things before meeting up at the main mall. Alluka insisted that the group go to the mall early so that they could get back home early and decorate. Renjiro agreed with Alluka but then Yoshito ran off to an electronic store, causing Renjiro to chase after him.

(Y/n) sighed and motioned for Alluka to go to the mall together with Killua. The silverette wore his usual bored face, intertwining his pale fingers with (Y/n)'s. 

"So, where to first?" (Y/n) asks while looking around the Christmas-themed mall, faint sound of Christmas songs could also be heard. Alluka skipped ahead of the couple, admiring every single decoration in the mall.

"Maybe we could go for the decorations first, then if we have extra time, we could go shop for other things," Killua said, pointing towards the decoration shop. (Y/n) hummed, agreeing with the male. The trio went towards the decoration shop; (Y/n) gently pushes the door open, the smell of candy and cinnamon rushes into their noses.

"Alright! Let's part ways to find the decorations we like. Budget is 10,960 yen for each of us!" (Y/n) gave the siblings a basket each. Three of them parted into different isles, picking out the most unique and beautiful decorations they could find. Half an hour passed and they gathered at the counter, paying for the decorations.