「12.」

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

"That place looks nice, let's sit there?" I point over to a bench that's near the pond. Killua nods and helped me to walk over to the bench and sit down. I admired the beautiful fishes for a while and looks over to the slightly blushing silverette.

"Sooo... What is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked, placing my arms behind. He looked away and mumbled some stuff and looks back. 

"Well..- Ithinkjir3nfoim(y/n)."

"What? Bruh slow down I wasn't able to hear it clearly," Killua groaned in frustration and stood up, placing both of his hands on my shoulder. He slowly leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"I. Like. You." He stood back up, running his fingers through his locks while blushing. My eyes widened as I look at him, blushing. I kept on stuttering out random words, making Killua sigh. He rubbed the back of his neck before leaning in, giving me a kiss.

"Just... Shut up already.." He pulled away and sat back down, staring at the fishes. I covered my bright red face with my hands; We stayed quiet for a while until Killua decides to say something.

"So uhm.. Would you be my, uh" He looks at me side-eyed.

"Girl.. Friend..?" I slowly took my hands away, staring at the fishes. 'Girlfriend? Is this just a dream? Am I still sleeping on my hospital bed? No... My ribs and arm still hurt, this shouldn't be a dream...' I didn't even notice I spaced out until Killua tapped my shoulder.

"You... Don't want to, do you?" I quickly look at him and shook my head.

"Wh-what no! I never said that! It's just that I was surprised and just, uh-"

"So that means you want to?" I nodded, looking at the fishes to distract myself from blushing more. I heard Killua chuckled as I look at him, curious.

"You're really that embarrassed? It's kind of funny you know," I punched him with my uninjured arm. 

"Ow, what was that for?" He frowned and rubbed the sore area. I stick my tongue out and tried standing up on my own. 

"What are you doing?" Killua looks up, pulling my arm.

"I wanna go back, why?" 

"Oh, I just remembered I invited Gon, Kurapika, and That old hag." I giggled as he stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding my uninjured arm. (Y'know, to help you walk steadily) Opening the door reveals three familiar faces along with Alluka. I smiled, waving at them.

"(Y/n)! I'm so glad you're okay," Gon ran and hugged me, but it isn't too tight. 

"Yeah, we bought some snacks on our way here too." Kurapika held up a bag filled with lots of snacks. He took one of the snacks, which which is my (f/s).

"Killua told us that you like this," Leorio looks over to Killua with a smirk. His face heats up and sends a glare to Leorio, signaling him to shut up; Leorio looks away fake whistling like nothing happened. I chuckled and walks over to the bed slowly and sits down.

"(Y/n) nee-chan! Can I.. Can I have one of the candies please?" Alluka looks up at me, pointing to the bag Kurapika's holding. I chuckled and nodded, patting her head.

"Of course you can. You can eat as much as you want! I can't finish it all by myself anyway," Alluka cheered and hugged me. Kurapika gave me the bag and I opened it, giving Alluka the candy that she wanted. She crawled onto the bed and sat beside me, eating the candies happily. I opened a bag of (f/s) and ate it, offering Kurapika another bag of snacks. 

"You can have it, I don't really eat snacks." He smiled. I nodded and threw it to Killua; He catches it and opens the bag, eating it casually. He walks over and sits on the chair next to the bed. Leorio suggested watching a movie and we agreed. They told me to choose, so I chose a movie called 'Your name'.  The movie was sad, I'm lying if I said I didn't cry. But Leorio was the one crying his eyes out, making us laugh at him.

"Wh-what's so funny! It was sad okay!" He quickly wiped his tears and glared at us.

"You didn't have to cry like a baby y'know," Killua scoffed, throwing the empty bag into the trash bin. Kurapika chuckled, agreeing to Killua. Leorio groaned and stomped out from the room, saying that he's going to use the bathroom.

"Ne Gon, are you busy later and tomorrow?" Killua asked, looking up from his phone. Gon shook his head, smiling.

"Nope! I'm free all day. Why?" 

"I need you to help me with something," Gon hummed as we continued to talk. The doctors soon came in and said they wanted to check me for the last time, before discharging me. I nodded and slowly got up, following the doctors. They only did some simply checking and gave me an ointment, telling me to apply it on the sore area on my arm to avoid leaving scars. I thanked them and walked back to the room, seeing Yoshito standing beside the door.

"Yoshito? Did you come here yourself? Why didn't you wait inside?" Yoshito sighed.

"I don't really wanna talk with your fRiEndS, and yes I came here myself." I rolled my eyes and opened the door, pulling Yoshito along. He tried pulling his hand away but gave up after to avoid injuring my arm more.

"How was it?" Killua asks, placing his phone down. Yoshito eyed everyone for a while then sat on the chair near the door.

"It went well, I'm discharged." I smiled,

"Yay! Can we visit (Y/n) nee's house? Please?" Alluka tugged Killua's shirt. Killua smiled and pats her head.

"Sure, you guys wanna come?" He looks up to the other three. Gon and Kurapika nodded, while Leorio shook his head.

"I'm gonna go back and study, I have an exam coming next week." Killua hummed, looking over to Yoshito.

"We're allowed, right?" Yoshito rolled his eyes and stood up, crossing his arms.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just don't do anything bad I guess. Come on sis," He opens the door and walks out, with everyone else following. 

"We're all able to fit in the car right?" I asked Yoshito. He nodded, pointing over to the car parked outside the hospital.

"Of course, even if it can't you can always sit on that boy's lap lol" Both me and Killua's faces heat up. I kicked Yoshito's leg but didn't receive any reaction from him; I pushed him, making him almost fall. He glared at me,

"You're lucky that I can't hurt you." 

"You deserved that," I rolled my eyes and got onto the car. Kurapika's on the passenger seat, while me, Gon and Killua on the back seat; I sat on the middle. I felt a hand holding mine as I look over, seeing Killua's fingers interwined with mine. I smiled, holding his hand securely in mine.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1163