「2.」

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

We have been talking for a while now. 'Will I get punished for going home late..? But I can just tell my parents Miss Zoldyck wanted to talk right? No.. I'll just excuse myself just in case.'

"U-Uhm, sorry to interrupt, Miss Zoldyck. But I should get going now, my mother and father should be waiting for my present at home." I stood up and dusted myself off slightly.

"Ah, about that. You don't need to worry about it, there's still something I haven't told you, Miss Chisaka requested me to tell you about it. Please, sit down; it'll be quick." She smiled at me, and I did as she told. I could feel Killua that's sitting beside me tensed up a bit, but I brushed it off.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me, Miss Zoldyck?"

"Just Miss Kikyo is fine, dear. So me and your mother had been discussing about this one thing that will help both of our families. And the meaning of 'help' here is that we will be even more famous than now!" I look at Kikyo, with a hint of confusion on my face. 'But we're already super famous tho..'

"Me and your mother decided to get you and Killua engaged." I look at Kikyo, startled at her words. I felt Killua look at me, but I didn't care. Frowning, I decided to say something for myself, but Kikyo cuts me off.

"You can ask the details of it from your mother, this is all I was told to say. You may go now." She smiled once again, which I found disgusting.

"Yeah sure.." I stood up holding my purse and stomped off. 'What the heck? Using ME to get our families even famous? I never agreed to anything! Some kind of shitty mother we have.' I cursed under my breath, mad at both Killua's and my mother.

"UGH!" I let out all of my anger on the Testing Gate, opening 5 levels of the gate with both hands. The guard looks surprised but I just glared at him, stomping to the car waiting for me. I immediately pressed the gem hanging around my neck as a hologram appeared in front of me. I message mother without hesitation.

║映月:Mother, we need to talk when I reach home.
║灰暗:Hm, sure. I was expecting you to request that anyway.

"Ugh! Are we there yet?!" I shut the hologram angrily. The driver flinched at the sudden loud sound and shook his head.

"No, miss. But we're almost there." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. (Chill miss girl.) I look outside the window, resting my chin on my palm. 'I need to calm down... I should only be mad at my mother, not everyone else.' I sighed and stared at the beautiful stars hanging in the sky. 'This might help..'

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

"We're her-"

"Thank you for the ride, and I'm sorry for my attitude earlier." I bowed and ran into the mansion. I spotted mother sitting on the couch, enjoying her tea.

"I see you're back, dear (y/n). Come, have a sit." I lightly scoffed and walked towards an empty couch in front of her and sat down.

"I want you to explain. About the engagement with the Zoldycks families' third child." I threw my purse aside and crossed my arms, laying back onto the couch. Mother placed her teacup down calmly and looks up at me.

"I understand that you're mad. Mad that you didn't agree to anything about the engagement. That's why I requested something from Miss Zoldyck, I hope you won't be too angry after this." I raised a brow and looked and her.