「6.」

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

"Another day of training.. Welp, I hope Killua would bring his sister along with him if he comes over." I walk out of my room wearing my training suit. I walked to the dining room, ready to eat the breakfast prepared on the table. I heard the doorbell ring as soon as I sat down. I look over to the entrance, confused about who would be here so early.

"Hey, I'm not disturbing am I?" A familiar white-haired boy walks in, waving. 'Oh, it's just him. Wait..' I stood up and walks to Killua.

"Hm? Miss me already?" Killua smirked, crossing his arms as he looks at me with a brow raising.

"Tf no. Did you bring your little sister?" He lets out a 'Tch' and moves aside, revealing his little sister.

"C'mon Alluka, meet the Chisaka family." He smiles, placing both of his hands on Alluka's shoulder. She nodded and looked at me, smiling.

"Hi..! I'm Alluka! Killua's little sister."

"Awwwwww you're so cuuuuute!! Can I hug you? Pleeeeeeeease?" I pleaded. Alluka nodded with a smile, opening her arms. I hugged her and carried her up.

"I'm (Y/n)! Do you wanna meet my brothers? And parents?" She giggled and nodded. I excitedly brought her to the dining room, placing her down on the chair I was sitting on.

"Alright so, this is Renjiro and Yoshito, my older twin brothers!" Both of them waved at Alluka with a smile plastered on their face, as Alluka did the same as well.

"And this is my mother and father, Kazashi and Tatsuo!" They smiled and waved at Alluka.

"Can Killua bring Alluka to explore our house, mother?" Kazashi nods. I smiled and signaled Killua to show Alluka around the house. He hummed, leading Alluka outside. I sat down and continued to eat my breakfast.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

"Alright go get your weapons, you'll be training with it today," Yuki said, preparing our training robots. I took my Katana, Renjiro took his crossbow and Yoshito took his Shuriken.

"Instructions are the same as yesterday, feel free to use nen. Good luck." Yuki said as she walked back into the mansion. As we start to train, I could feel two presents behind us. I assume that it's Killua and Alluka and ignored them. I used nen on the Katana, which made the training super easy.

Our gems vibrated. 'Ah, training's done already? Guess I lost track of time. Hm 1065 times, not bad huh.' I smirked and looked over at Yoshito.

"Sooooo, how many times did your robot rebooted?" He scoffed, looked at me.

"864~ Bet I defeated you now." I laughed, which made him look at me confused.

"You're still so far away from defeating me! Mine rebooted 1065 times." His eyes widened as I laughed more. Renjiro chuckled and walks back to the mansion, shaking his head. Yoshito glared at me while I stick my tongue out, making him stomp back to the mansion. I giggled and looked back to where I felt the two presents, seeing Killua and Alluka sitting down below a tree. Alluka stood up and ran to me, eyes sparkling.

"You looked so cool, (Y/n)!! Can I see your Katana please?" I smiled, giving her my Katana. She observed it in excitement while Killua walks over to us.