「20.」

[I'M INLOVE WITH THE PICTURE ABOVE. PleAse eXcuSe mE-]

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

[A few weeks later]

Killua hasn't visited me nor my family in these few weeks. Every time I want to visit him, he'd find a reason to tell me not to. Well, I didn't really care at first since I was busy with work and training but as time passes by, I couldn't help but feel curious.

'Maybe I should call Gon?' I stared at my phone, deciding to call him. It wouldn't hurt, right? I dialed Gon's number, waiting for him to pick up patiently.

"Hi (Y/n)! What's up?" Gone said with his usual cheerful tone.

"Hey Gon, do you know where Killua is?" I said, voice a little raspy due to tiredness.

"Oh, he went out! I mean, he has been going out for these weeks. Is there anything you need? I can help you tell him!"

"No it's fine, I'm just worried about him," I smiled, yawning in the middle of the sentence.

"You sound tired (Y/n).. Did you rest?"

"Yeah, I did don't worry. It's just work and training are stressing me out these days," I fixed my hair, simply doodling little things on the paper.

"Oh.. Alright then! Remember to rest well, don't overwork yourself!" I chuckled, thanking Gon before ending the call. 'Should I go to his apartment? But he isn't even home.. It'll be useless.' I sighed, checking the calendar that's placed on the corner of my desk.

"Hm... It's my birthday tomorrow... And.. Wait, my birthday? Maybe that's why Killua has been keeping a distance with me?" I smiled and continued to finish my work.

[Next day]

I dressed nicely today, excitedly walking out of my room. Nothing seems special in the house, everything was normal as before. I shook the negative feeling away as I walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning sis! Are you going anywhere today?" Renjiro asked, shooting me a curious look. I lightly shook my head, taking a seat beside him.

"Morning Nii-san.. I'm not going anywhere, I just felt like wearing this..!" I smiled, starting to eat my breakfast to hide my sadness. 'Had they forgot my birthday? No (Y/n), it's just your birthday, it's not as important as work. They're just busy with work..' Shaking the thought away, I continued to eat my breakfast while having small conversations with my father and mother.

After breakfast, I decided to give Gon a visit; On the way to his apartment, I bought some snacks for Gon and the other three. As I arrived, I knocked on the door three times and waited. A few minutes have passed but nobody answered the door. I knocked again but it's still the same. 'Maybe he's out working.. I'll just leave this here,' I placed the bag with snacks in front of Gon's door, leaving a small note before leaving.

"Nobody's free today.. Should I just celebrate my birthday on my own? I can't just be mad at them for forgetting my birthday.. That's selfish," Deciding to go to a cafe, I walked to the cafe with my favorite cake available. I chose a seat near the corner; a waitress walked over and smiled.

"Good morning miss, may I have your order?"

"Can I have a (f/f) cake and a (favorite drink) please?" The waitress nodded and walk away. I observed the cafe, it's busy like the normal days. Some people came with their partners, some came with their friends, some came alone. The waitress came back with my order as I thanked her, placing the cake right in front of me.

I smiled, gently clapping my hands as the sound of conversing covered it.

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to (y/n).. Happy birthday to me..!" I giggled, picking the fork up, and ate the cake. 'Maybe celebrating it myself isn't bad at all,' I went on social media while finishing my cake and drink.

After paying, I when to a gift store, deciding to buy myself a gift. I pushed the door open, making the small bell hanging on the door rang. I walked around the store; I end up choosing a camera. It's white, decorated with gold hearts and flower patterns. I took it to the counter and paid for it, thanking the male before exiting the store.

"It's so pretty... Maybe I could take some photos at the seaside!" Holding the camera tightly, I skipped to the seaside where Killua and I watched the sunset on our first date. I smiled, finding a nice place to take some pictures.

The sea, the fishes, seashells, plants, all of them are captured into my camera. I sat down on a big rock, I looked through the pictures I took. Happy with the results, I kept the camera into its bag, but everything went black the second I sealed the bag.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

Lol cliffhanger 😍

Lmao anyways, what do you think will happen next? Did (Y/n) get captured? 🙈

And tysm for 1k reads I'm so happy wtf 💃 Sorry for any grammatical errors in this chapter, I'm super tired rn hsjsjsbsnvsns

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

Word count: 956