「17.」

(The picture above is wholesome to me okay idc I just love it)

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

Killua and I ate our snacks together, sitting side by side on the bed.  We had some small conversations while we eat, enjoying each other's company. 

"So about tomorrow's date.. Where are we gonna go?" I asked the silverette that's eating his chocolate like a small child. He turns his head to me while licking some chocolate off the corner of his lips, and thought for a while before answering.

"We can go for a cafe date," He paused,

"Or do you want to choose?" I smiled, nodding. I threw the empty bag of the snack into the bin and turns back to Killua.

"Cafe date sounds old, maybe we could go for a long drive date?" (I forgot to mention, both (Y/n) and Killua know how to drive.) 

"Sounds fun, well long drive date it is then," He smiles and got up, dusting off his pants.

"Anything we need to prepare for it? Like snacks or something," He asked while pouring some water into a cup and drinks it. I nodded and got up, taking a bag out from the closet. 

"We could put everything in here, we should prepare some snacks, two bottles of water and power banks. We could get some McDonalds during our date too," I gave Killua a closed eye smile, walking to the bathroom to deal with my business.

I came out seeing Killua already started to pack things up. I stood beside him, taking a look inside of the bag.

"Oh hey, I got some snacks from your shorter brother," I chuckled, hearing the silverette describe Renjiro as the 'Shorter brother'. We continued to pack together and placed the bag beside the small desk after we're done. 

"I should go back now, Alluka might be waiting for me." 

"Yeah, go on. I'll see you tomorrow," I smiled, waving at him. He waves at me as he walks out, closing the door gently. I went on Instagram, receiving direct messages from anonymous users. I frowned, reading them one by one.

I heard that you're the daughter of Chisaka who plays with boy's hearts! Disgusting.

【Hey slut, how does it feel like using boys like your toys?

??? has sent a photo.

"This is photoshopped. I never did this," The photo shows that I'm kissing a random guy I never even met. I blocked every one of them, just to receive more messages. I groaned in frustration as I continued to read the messages just out of curiosity.

【Eww go die already, disgusting slut.】

【Lmao just go jump off a roof, remember to do a backflip too】

【Hahah you thought I'll disappear after blocking my alt? That's dumb.】

I took a screenshot and sent it to Killua and my brothers. 'Bruh what's wrong with people these days, I'm not that weak lmao tf'  I continued to block all of them and decided to go on youtube to watch some videos.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

"Mother, I'll be going out to do some stuff with Killua tomorrow. It's important," I look over to my mother, waiting for her response. 

"Of course, when will you be back?" She took a sip of her tea, 

"I'm not sure, but I'll definitely come back." I smiled, taking another bite of my dinner. Mother nodded, placing her cup down as she continues to eat. I had some small chit-chat with the rest family. After dinner, Renjiro pulled me into my room as I look at him in confusion with my head tilted aside.

"Good luck on your date tomorrow~" 

"Wait what? How did you-" He chuckles, lightly poking his head.

"I might have listened to your conversation with him this afternoon," My eyes widened as I smacked Renjiro's arm hardly. He rubbed the sore part and placed his hand out, stopping me from smacking him again.

"Chill sis, I'm not gonna tell our parents. I'm not like those people who don't keep secrets like you precious tsundere overprotective brother," We both laughed. 

"Well you're overprotective too, you know?" Renjiro rolled his eyes playfully and walks out of my room, winking.

"Good luck tomorrow~"

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

I'm sorry for the short chapter. It's just that I recently saw a TikTok about a damn woman spreading you know, period blood onto a Bakugo art. I felt very sick after and that's why I didn't update a new chapter yesterday. This is all I could write today, I hope you're not mad. And I know this chapter is badly written, please forgive me. 

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 750