「14.」

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

"Hmp..." I sat up and stretched, rubbing my eyes. I stood up and walks over to my desk, finding my hair comb.

"Hm..? Who's phone is this..?" I slightly frowned and took the phone, flipping it around.

"Isn't this.. Killua's? Why is it here? Oh, it's charging," I took the plug out and place the phone down, deciding I take a shower. I came out of the bathroom after doing my morning routine with a normal outfit on; I walk out of my room taking Killua's phone along. I searched around for Killua but unable to find him

"Brother.. Have you seen Killua anywhere?" Yoshito looks at me and shook his head.

"He went back yesterday evening, why?" 

"Ohh, no wonder I couldn't find him. He left his phone in my room," I showed Yoshito the phone, slightly shaking it side to side. He frowned, crossing his arm.

"He went into your room? Did he do anything?" I chuckled at how protective he is while he looked at me in confusion.

"Yes he did, he didn't do anything. Don't worry, I'm not dumb," He scoffed and walks away. 'How should I contact Killua..? Both of his phone and gem are here..'  I sat on the couch, thinking of a solution. 'Wait... What if I call Alluka? She gave me her contact to invite her to my house!' I chuckled and activated my gem, calling Alluka. 

"Hiii (Y/n) nee-chan!! Are you gonna invite me to your house to play again?" I heard Alluka said in excitement. I giggled,

"Yes, Alluka~ Buti need help with something first!" 

"What is it, (Y/n) nee?"

"Can I talk to Killua? He left his things here," Alluka said 'Okay' before calling for Killua. I waited while playing around with Killua's phone. After a few minutes,

"Hello?" Killua said through the phone. 

"Hey Killua, haven't you realize something that belongs to you is missing?" 

"Duh, I play with my phone all the time. I decided to come over today to collect my phone," 

"Bring Alluka along by the way, I invited her to play," I said, smiling even if I know he couldn't see it. Killua sighed,

"Yeah yeah, looks like I have to spend my whole day at your house again," Killua said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh come on, it's not too bad, is it? I can show you our secret library if you want." I received a light gasp from Killua as I smirked.

"Secret library?" 

"Mhm, I'll tell you more about it later. Cyaa," I ended the call before Killua could say anything else.  I stood up and walked to the kitchen, getting ready to have breakfast.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

"(Y/n) nee-chan! We're here~!" Alluka said, waving at me happily. I waved back at her, smiling. Killua walks over to me with Alluka, placing his hand out signaling me to give him his phone. I rolled my eyes playfully and placed his phone in his hand; I hugged Alluka tightly.

"What are we gonna do today (Y/n) nee?" Alluka pulls away from the hug, looking around. (Why does the thought of Dora come up to my mind wtf)

"I'm going to show you a hidden place in our house today! Come on," I stood up, leading them to the secret library. We went up to a room that nobody uses as I look around, finding for the entrance. 'Ah, there it is.' I walk over to the desk that's stuck to the wall and crawled under it, pushing the wall open. I signaled the other two to follow and crawled further in until I reached the other side and stands up, waiting for Killua and Alluka. 

"Woah... It's so pretty here..." Alluka stood up as she looks around. Killua couldn't help but walk through some shelves full of books.

"I didn't know your house is this big, (Y/n)." I giggled,

"Well, now you know. Feel free to search for the books you want, and yes there are mangas." I smiled and walks to the controlling counter, turning the machine that releases lavender-scented air. I walked to one of the shelves and chose a manga I'm currently reading and sat down. (Imagine your own library lmao) 

"There are so many books, you come here often?" Killua sat down on the seat opposite mine, resting his chin on his hand.

"Yeah, sometimes reading isn't bad at all," Killua hummed, opening the book he randomly chose from the shelf and reads it.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

—Killua's P.O.V.—

'Hmm, this isn't that bad. The books in here are quite interesting,' I look up to Alluka, making sure that she's alright. She's sitting on one of the beanbags, reading some comics. I smiled and continued reading the book I'm holding. My phone suddenly vibrates and shows that Gon was calling; I looked at (Y/n) asking if it's okay I just answer the phone here and she nodded. I clicked on the green button and placed my phone beside my ear,

"Killua! I have great news!" Gon said with his usual cheerful voice.

"Hey Gon, what is it?"

"Well recently, me, Kurapika, and Leorio bought an apartment! There's only one room available close to ours now! You could plan on buying it! It's on a low price!" My eyes widened, 'An apartment, huh. Maybe I should buy it, I don't really want to stay at that boring house.'

"How much did you guys bought it for?"

"[Inserts a low price]! The rooms are nice too!" 

"Alright, do you have the seller's phone number?" I activated my gem and selected notes, prepared to write down the seller's contact number.

"Yep! It's uh, wait let me check," I chuckled and waited, hearing some shuffling through the phone.

"Found it! It's xxx-xxxx-xxxx!" I typed it on the hologram, didn't even realized that (Y/n) was staring at me from the moment I activated my gem.

"Aight, thanks Gon," I smiled and hangs up, looking at the female that's staring at me.

"What?"

"Why did Gon just call you?" I rolled my eyes, deactivated my gem, and continued reading ignoring her question.

"Oi! I'm talking to you!" She slammed her book on the table. I sighed, placing my book down while running my fingers through my locks, resting my head on my hand.

"It's about telling me to buy a low-priced apartment. I'm not sure where, but I'm gonna buy it since I don't like living at that shitty mansion. Happy?" (Y/n) shaped her mouth into an 'O' and sat back down, smiling.

"So we're gonna live there after we're engaged?" She cocked her head aside, asking innocently. My eyes widened, feeling my cheeks slowly heat up. 'I totally forgot about that..'

"I don't know.. Maybe..?" I mumbled, looking away while scratching the back of my head. She smiled and continued to read,

"Hm, alright then!"

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

I'm so sorry I didn't publish yesterday- I didn't even realize I was just doing my homework and studying for the whole day until it was dinner time ;-;

Anyways I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good, I was trying to finish it while doing mAth, gosh math homeworks are so goddamn stressful. Hope you enjoyed tho, I'll see you at the next chapter :>

Psst I have a discord server, if you wanna join it go check my bio or whatever you call it lmao, the link is there

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1240