「21.」

—Killua's P.O.V.—

"Sorry (Y/n)," The girl dropped into my arms unconscious, as I kissed her forehead. I ran back to my apartment with (Y/n) in my arms using my godspeed and placed her on the couch as soon as I reached my apartment.

"Oh, your back. Quick help us," Kurapika waved towards me, telling me to help them decorate the room. (Did I scare ya?😏) I took a deep breath before walking to the others, helping them along. 

"Where did you found her?" Yoshito asked, looking at (Y/n) with a concerned face. "And will she even wake up?" I rolled my eyes, sticking the paper word 'Y' on the wall before answering him.

"Duh, you really think I'd kill her? I found her at the beach, and she'll probably wake up after an hour, so we need to be quick." 

"Tch," Yoshito went back decorating the gift table. The door rang as Gon answered it, revealing (Y/n)'s parents. They smiled, walking in holding a cake and gifts in their hands. Gon took the cake and placed it on the dining table, carefully taking it out and placed candles on it. I went to the kitchen and took out a few cans of orange juices, placing them on the dining table nicely. 

"Oi Killua! Where am I supposed to put this thing?" Leorio shouted; I shot him a glare before snatching the balloon from his hand, carefully tying it onto a rack. Alluka came out from her room holding a small box in her hands as she skipped to the gift table, placing it down.

"Nii-chan! Am I able to help with anything?" Alluka looks around, then at me. I smiled and softly pats her head, pointing over to the ribbons.

"Can you help with tying those into bows? After you're done give them to Kurapika," Alluka nodded and took the ribbons, tying them into bows one by one while sitting on the couch (Y/n) is laying on. (Y/n)'s parents helped with preparing foods in the kitchen; Happy with the results, I look over to the clock that's hanging on the wall.

"10 more minutes.. We should turn the lights off and hide, here are the partly wrist bands." I took the bands out from a box inside my pocket. It has different colors, I took a (f/c) band for (Y/n) and tied it onto her wrist carefully. Renjiro flicked the light switch off as all of us hid in different corners of the room. 

While waiting patiently, me, Alluka and Gon played some games together while (Y/n)'s parents and brothers talked. 

"I think (Y/n)'s waking up, guys quick be silent!" Gon simply kept the cards and hugged his knees. The room immediately became silent as we heard (Y/n) groan after a few minutes.

"What the..? Where am I- Oh, isn't this Killua's house?" (Y/n) sat up as all of us got up, and pulled the party poppers as Renjiro turned the lights on. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" We clapped our hands as (Y/n) looked around, surprised. Alluka ran over to (Y/n) and brought her into an embrace, looking up at her with a sweet smile.

"Happy birthday (Y/n) Nii-san! Come on! Let's go blow the candles and unwrap the gifts!" (Y/n) stood up while holding Alluka's hand, looking at us with a smile.

"Thank you all so much," 

"It's no problem, (Y/n)! We're glad that you're happy!"

"I agree with Gon. Also, don't you need to apologize to (Y/n), Killua?" 

"E-eh?" I look at Kurapika, eyes widened. "Right.. I'm sorry for making you unconscious (Y/n)... B-but it was part of the plan! Please don't be mad," The female chuckled, lightly shaking her head.

"It's fine, but where's my camera?" 

"Here," Renjiro gave (Y/n) her camera as she thanked him. 

"Come on, let's start celebrating now?" Kazashi [(Y/n)'s mother if you've forgotten] clapped her hands, smiling. We all agreed as we gathered around the dining table with (Y/n) standing right Infront of the cake.

We sang the happy birthday song while clapping our hands; (Y/n) closed her eyes with her hands held together, a light smile plastered on her face. She blew the lighten up candles, as we cheered and clapped our hands.

"Do you want to eat the foods first, or the gifts?" (Y/n)'s father asked while ruffling (Y/n)'s hair.

"Let's eat first! I'm sure that all of you are hungry after all of those work,"

"Now that you mentioned it, I really am hungry from decorating the room!" Gon chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

All of us sat down around the table and took the prepared foods we please to eat. Kazashi prepared traditional and some popular foods. We even ate the (second favorite cake) cake (Y/n)'s parents bought, it was okay I guess. After finishing the food we went over to the small gift table as (Y/n) unwrapped the gifts one by one. (Y/n) got a notebook from Renjiro, a wristwatch from Yoshito, a (favorite gift) from her parents, a mini keychain that's able to play a few games from Alluka, and a hoodie blanket from me.

(Y/n) thanked all of us happily. I pulled (Y/n) to a corner as everyone was busy choosing a movie to watch. The female tilted her head aside with confusion written all over her face.

"I think we should tell your parents about us dating already, are you okay with it? If you're not ready it's okay, I can wait." I smiled as I held her hand gently. She blushed, looking down to her feet; I waited for her answer patiently.

"Alright," She looks up, smiling.

"I'm ready to tell them."

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

A lemon 🍋 chapter is close 👀 So a little reminder before I write one, a lemon chapter will be marked with a [☁︎] on the title. There might be a few chapters of it :) That all, toodles~

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

Word count: 1025