「24.」

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times to clear my view. As I tried to turn around to check the time I felt a pair of arms hugged me tighter, realizing I'm trapped in Killua's arms. He buried his face into my neck, mumbling a few words with his husky voice.

"Stay in this position longer.." I chuckled, wrapping an arm around his torso, bringing him closer as I nuzzled his chest. Killua softly scoffed, gently playing with a few strands of my (h/c) hair. He planted a kiss on my forehead before getting up, did his morning stretch, and heads to the bathroom. I did the same and took my toothbrush, squeezing a perfect amount of toothpaste onto it. Killua finished doing his morning routine before I did; He hugged me from behind while I'm rinsing my mouth. I wiped my wet face as Killua combed my hair with his slender fingers. (If you have really short hair, you can either imagine him playing with your hair or just ignore that part.) 

"Doesn't it hurt? Down there?" I saw him smirk through the mirror as I rolled my eyes. 

"It just stings a little, alright? I can still walk. So is Alluka awake at this hour?" I asked as Killua lets go of me. We walked out of the bathroom as he shakes his head.

"Nah, she usually wakes up around eleven, it's just nine-thirty right now." I hummed in response, signaling him to follow me to the kitchen. I grabbed some ingredients from the fridge and cabinets for breakfast. Egg, rice, and cheese. Perfect.

"Hm? What are you cooking?" Killua asked while taking out a medium-sized pot from the cabinet, washing it. I took the pot from him with a smile, pouring in some uncooked rice into the pot. 

"You'll know," After washing the rice, I dried the pot and placed it into the rice cooker. Pressing a specific button, I closed the lid and took a clean bowl. Cracked three eggs in it and added some spices, mixing it up with a fork. I took a small cutting board along with a knife, slicing the cheese skillfully, and places it on a small plate. Killua watches silently while drinking his favorite coffee, leaning onto the counter. 

I waited for the rice to cook while playing (favorite game) on my phone. Killua eventually made me a cup of coffee; I kissed him on the cheek as a thank you and drank it. He knew exactly how I wanted my coffee to be, obviously husband material. The rice cooker rang, notifying both of us that the rice is done. I open the lid and poured the mixed egg in, together with the cheese. I used a shamoji to mix them and closed the lid, walking back to Killua.

"So is it done?" 

"Not yet, it'll be done soon," I said with a smile, playing with his fluffy hair. 

"Ehhh, stop that! My hair isn't nice to play with." He said slapping my hands away while blushing due to embarrassment. I clicked my tongue and ignored him, continue to style his hair. He eventually gave up and allowed me to style it, as he scrolls through social media. I stood in front of him and conjured a pastel blue rubber band, tying up his bangs with it. I conjured another light pink hair clip with a bunny on it to clip the group of hair on the side. Satisfied with the result, I sat down beside him and hugged his arm that's holding the phone.

"You look so cute!" Killua groaned and flickered my forehead. I frowned and rubbed the sore part, letting go of his arm. Alluka came down from her room while rubbing her eyes, walking down the stairs clumsily. I jogged to her and carries her which made her flinch but giggled after realizing who it was.

"Good morning (Y/n) nee-san!" 

"Good morning~ Have you brushed your teeth and wash your face yet?" Alluka nods cheerfully, showing her teeth while pointing at it.

"See? It's clean! And my face too!" I chuckled and nuzzled her face, placing her down beside Killua. He smiled and ruffled the little girl's hair. 

"I'll be back with breakfast, wait here!" I ran to the kitchen and opens the rice cooker's lid. I took the shamoji and place the right amount of rice in each bowl. I sprinkled some shredded seaweed and sliced cherry tomatoes on the rice. I washed three spoons and forks before placing them neatly in the bowl and took them out to the dining table using a tray. Alluka's eyes light up seeing the prepared food and immediately take a big bite of the rice after cooling it down.

"Dewiciouws.." I smiled, pulling out the chair beside Killua's and sat on it.

"Glad that you like it," Killua start to dig in and gave me a surprised look as I smirked. Alluka amazed at every cheese pull, causing the silverette and I chuckle. After breakfast we changed into casual clothes, deciding to go on a patrol.

"Are you sure that you want to go? Killua could stay home and look after you.. Plus, what if something happens and we need to fight?"

"It's okay (Y/n) nee-san! I can protect myself! Come on bring me along pleaseeee?" I look at Killua as he nods, telling me that it'll be fine. I let out a sigh and patted the girl's head with a reassuring smile.

"Alright then, let's go! We could go shop for some food after that too," I winked, getting onto the car while Alluka cheered.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

Word count: 950