「23.」 ☁

[ Art belongs to @MrBubba18 on Twitter :))) ]

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

The sound of the doorbell brought me towards the giant door. Opening the door reveals both of the people I've invited to stay over; Alluka and Killua. Alluka immediately gave me a big warm hug before skipping into the house. I smiled at Killua, bringing my hands out reaching for a hug from him. He lightly chuckled and gently wrapped an arm around my waist, lightly pecking on my forehead before following right behind the little girl.

His actions made me blush, but I shook it off easily. I closed the door quickly and led both of the guests to the guests' rooms, which are above me and my family's rooms. They thanked me as I went down to the kitchen, deciding to prepare some snacks while they unpack their things. I took down a few boxes of pocky, A bag of chips, some different flavored candy, and fried potato snacks from the cabinet. I placed all of the snacks on a tray nicely and took them out to the living room, placing them on the table.

"Ah.. Some drinks too." I quickly rushed back to the kitchen and grabbed three bottles of banana milk from the refrigerator. I skipped back to the living room, placing the drinks neatly on the table.

"(Y/n)-nee! Are those yummy snacks?" Alluka clung onto my arm, staring at the snacks like a little kid received candies. I chuckled, lightly patting and shuffling her hair.

"Mhm! Go on, have some! Don't forget the banana milk too," Alluka cheered as she took a box of strawberry-flavored pocky, opening the box and package carefully. She took a look at the strawberry chocolate-coated breadstick before eating it excitedly.

"It's been a while since I had these! Thank you so so much (Y/n)-nee!" I shook my head with a smile. This girl is so adorable. I sat down on the couch opposite Alluka's while taking a pack of candies, munching on it. A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my neck, while I felt some weight on top of my head; Killua rested his chin on my head. I stuffed my face with candy, trying to hide the light hue on my face.

"Nii-chan had been talking about you a lot these days, (Y/n)-nee~"

"O-oi! Continue eating your snack you d-dumbass! Tch." He stood up and sat down on the space beside mine, arms crossed. I chuckled, decided to tease the silverette a bit.

"Oh really? What did he say?" Killua glanced at me but I ignored it. Looking at Alluka with a smile, I waited for her reply patiently.

"Well, he talked about how pretty, perfect you are to him, and-"

"OKAYYYY THAT'S ENOUGH EXPOSING," Killua covered the girl's mouth, blushing madly. I laughed, only making the silverette even madder.

"Sh-shut up! It's not funny! But I wasn't lying tho.." He mumbled the last part, barely anyone could hear it. I shrugged and took a sip of the milk and took a box of (favorite flavor) pocky and ate it. We played some video games while munching on our snacks in the gaming room, went to the library, and I brought them to some places they don't even know that exist in the house.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

We ordered pizza for dinner since both me and Killua are too lazy to cook. We watched some anime together while enjoying the pizza we ordered and decided to play a game called 'Friday Night Funkin' after finishing out pizza. It was enjoyable since it's a music-type game, but it's actually pretty hard to play. We compete on who gets the lowest score needs to cook all breakfast, lunch, and dinner for tomorrow. (Except Alluka ofc)

Winning the game, Killua groaned as he was super confident that he will win. Alluka laughed as I cheered in victory, keeping the controls and turning off the tv.