「18.」

—Third Person P.O.V.—

(Y/n) got out from the bathroom wearing light blue shorts and your favorite top. She puts some lip gloss on and grabbed the bag that's filled with things she and Killua packed yesterday. She walks out of her room and to the entrance of the mansion, waving at her mother with a smile plastered on her face. (Y/n) walks out and closes the door behind her, seeing a black Audi outside the gate, with a familiar white-haired teen leaning against it. 

Walking over to him, (Y/n) peeks from behind and pokes the male. Killua turns around and stuffs his phone back into his pocket. (Y/n) admired his figure; Killua's wearing black ripped jeans, a white top, a jacket wrapped around his waist, and a pair of white sneakers. Killua smirked, crossing his arms.

"Enjoying the view, huh?" (Y/n) flinched, looking away blushing.

"N-no, let's just go already," She got into the car, same as Killua. Killua starts the car, looking over to the female that's already excited. He scoffs, flickering the female's head.

"You're being too excited, y'know? It's funny," (Y/n) glared at him, looking out to the window with her arms crossed. Killua shakes his head with a smile and starts to drive. Admiring the bright sky, (Y/n) imagines the clouds as different things like a small kid usually does in a car. She even cherishes the lake when they pass by it, the trees, the flowers, and even waving at the strangers.

"Oi, are you okay? You're not acting like yourself," (Y/n) turns her attention to the silverette, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just excited, that's all." She smiles and continues to admire the outsides. The male chuckles, driving into a random street that's not crowded. He slows down the speed, leaning back against the seat. 

"Have you ate anything for breakfast yet?" Killua's asks, eyes never leaving the road. (Y/n) turns to him, shaking her head.

"Nope, have you?"

"I only ate a toast, you wanna save the snacks for later, or do you wanna buy something?" (Y/n) smiles as she points to the front.

"I saw a pretty nice cafe, it's right... There," Killua turns his attention to the place (Y/n)'s pointing at. It leads to a cafe, a very small cafe. It looks kinda old outside, lots of plants had grown around it. 'I wouldn't even notice it if she didn't mention..' Killua thought to himself as he drove to the cafe. 

The both of them got down from the car as walks into the cafe; The smell of coffee and light music fills the cafe. Killua and (Y/n) chose a seat close to the wall with old photo albums and collections. 'There aren't many customers as expected,' (Y/n) thought as she looks around, waving to an old lady. The old lady slowly walks to them with a smile, slightly bowing down.

"Good morning, what would you like to order?" 

"Ohayo Obasan! Can we get a salmon onigiri and..?" (Y/n) looks over to Killua, waiting for him to order.

"Tempura," Killua gave the old lady a friendly smile as she walks away. (Y/n) observed one of the collections hanging on the wall. It's a Chinese-like plate with beautiful flower petals carved onto it.

"This place is so nice and interesting... We should come often!" (Y/n) said with a smile. Killua smiled, reaching out for the female's hand, and strokes it gently with his thumb.

"You're so cute when you act like a little kid, you know?" He slips the rest of his finger into (Y/n)'s hand, holding it firmly. The (h/c) haired girl blushes, returning the boy a nervous smile. The old lady returned with the food and places them on the table, bowing respectfully.

"Please enjoy the meal," She walks away; (Y/n) was the first to take her food and taste it. Killua took a pair of chopsticks and ate the ordered tempura.