「13.」

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

"Your house is so big (Y/n)..!" Gon looks around, exploring every single corner. I chuckled, waving my hand.

"It's almost the same as Killua's, nothing special." I smiled; Kurapika's eyes lit up when he saw the garden as he turns to me.

"Mind if I read at the garden? It's pretty and it looks perfect to read while drinking coffee or juice," I smiled and nodded my head. 'He looks excited... That's cute.' Kurapika walks over to the garden and finds a comfortable place to sit down. The other two boys followed me inside, greeting everyone who was in the living room; Renjiro.

"Oh? More friends hm?" I smiled, nodding.

"This is Gon, Gon Freecss. And another one is Kurapika, he's at the garden reading. He seemed excited when he saw our garden," I chuckled. Renjiro smiles and nods as he walks to the kitchen, coming out a few minutes later with mother.

"Ah, welcome! Make yourselves at home," She smiles. We sat down as mother went back to the kitchen, claiming that she'll be out with the stuff she's making.

"Where's father?" I asked,

"He's out to work, he said he'll be back at night," Yoshito said, walking back to his room. I hummed, softly touching the part on my arm that's injured. 'Hm... It doesn't really hurt anymore, has it fully healed?' I poked it harder than earlier, making me hiss in pain.

"Nevermind.." I mumbled. Mother came out with a whole plate of freshly baked pineapple tarts and places it on the table.

"Try it! It fresh from the oven," She smiled. Gon and Killua quickly took one and puts it in their mouth, amazed.

"It's so good, Miss.. uhm.."

"It's Kazashi, dear." Mother took a seat beside Renjiro, taking one of the pineapple tarts, and eats it.

"This tastes amazing Miss Kazashi! I'm gonna go get Kurapika and try this!" Gon got up and runs out to the garden. I took one of the tarts and puts it in my mouth, enjoying the savoriness.

"It's perfect as always, mother!" I chuckled. I heard footsteps as I look behind, seeing Gon dragging Kurapika. Kurapika bowed respectfully and took a seat beside me, looking at the tarts then to my mother.

"Go on, try it!" Kurapika nods, carefully taking one of the pineapple tarts, and puts it in his mouth. His eyes widened and lightly nods.

"This is... pretty good," Mother smiled and told Gon and Kurapika that she wants to know them more. Both of them nodded as they introduced themselves. 'Boring..' I stood up and slowly walks up to the stairs. Killua seems to notice I was kind of suffering and walks over, looking around to make sure no one was watching before carrying me in bridal style. I blushed and looks at him with my widened (e/c) eyes but he ignored me.

"Killua! What tf are you doing?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Helping," He places me down after he reaches the top; I blushed and stomped to my room until Killua calls out for me. I turn to him, frowning.

"What?"

"Can I go in? It's boring staying downstairs while you're gone and Gon busy with your mother." I rolled my eyes, going into my room.

"Sure I guess," He followed me inside and closes the door, looking around. I plopped onto the bed, snuggling my pillow.

"I thought your room would be a girly one, I guess not." He shrugged, sitting on my bed.

"Why, you think I'm girly?" I kicked his back, making him glare at me.

"Maybe, maybe not." He leaned onto the bed frame, playing around with his phone. I kept a distance between us and decided to take a nap.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

-Killua's P.O.V.-

"Lol (Y/n) look at this-" I wanted to show (Y/n) the video I found but she was already asleep. I shrugged and continued to scroll through TikTok to cure my boredom. An hour has passed and my phone is already at 20%. I groaned and stood up, finding (Y/n)'s charger and check if it fits into my phone. 'Yesss it fits', I plugged the charger in and place my phone aside to let it charge. I walk back to the bed sat down, looking over to (Y/n) that's asleep peacefully.

"That's cute," I chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I softly placing my hand on her face, caressing her cheek slowly with my thumb. I smiled, slowly moving my attention down to her light pink lips. I took a deep breath before closing my eyes and leaning in, kissing her lips. I slowly open my eyes and pulls away, blushing madly while using one of my hands to cover my mouth.

"Am I going too far? Will she hate me?" I mumbled while gluing my eyes onto the floor. I sighed and stood up, walking out of her room. I closed the door as softly as possible and walked back downstairs where the others are at.

"There you are Killua! I was finding for you.. Where were you anyway?" Gon asks, jumping up from his seat.

"I went to the toilet," I said calmly while taking a seat beside Gon. Kurapika looked at me like he was telling me I'm being suspicious. I shrugged it off, taking another pineapple tart, and eats it.

"You guys could do anything fun in the garden if you want, It's big so you don't have to worry about making a mess." Kazushi smiled. We nodded and got up, walking out to the garden. Me and Gon decided to play tag, and Kurapika wanted to read. 'Boring bookworm.' We started playing until it was 5 pm. (2 hours) We sat on the ground panting heavily.

"I won!" Gon smiled brightly as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, but only this time tho." We laughed. Kurapika closes his book and stood up.

"I'm gonna head back now," He lightly smiled,

"Oh yeah, I think I should go back now too," I said while Gon nodded in agreement. We told Kazashi that we're gonna go back and bowed, thanking her. She smiled and nodded, telling us to come again next time. The three of us walks out to the gate while talking about random things until we needed to part ways.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Alright so I'm gonna only upload a chapter a day for this week, cuz I'm busy with a small test coming up. I hope you don't mind-

Also one question, you guys okay with smuts in this book? Because I'm scared that you guys would hate it if I write it without asking- There might some smuts after chapter 15, it's not confirmed tho, it's based on the storyline. Anyways remember to tell me if it's okay for me to write smuts :p

Cya (๑˃ᴗ˂)و♡

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1137